Christian Dior Diorsnow White Reveal Fresh Transparency Liquid Foundation SPF 30 - # 021 Linen 30ml/1oz

BY DIOR

A whitening & protecting liquid foundation -With an air-whipped fluid texture that delivers freshness to skin -Formulated with Icelandic GlacialTM Water that enhances transparency of skin -Contains Fresh Glow PigmentsTM plus rosy highlights that brighten dull complexions -Blended with diamond powders that re-create translucent skin -Infused with Glow Control powders to absorb sebum & optically soften skin irregularities -Shields skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 30 PA+++ -Gives a pure even & flawless finish throughout the day Product Line: Christian Dior - Complexion - Diorsnow White Reveal Fresh Foundation SPF 30 Product Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

Gabrielle K.
Phoenix , Az
This foundation goes on very light and smooth. I usually have to reapply powder within a couple hours because of my oily complexion. I prefer a matte foundation. This makes your skin have a dewy look.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
It is pricey so I would I going to use this I would only use it for special occasions. The coverage though is amazing and you can purchase is at Macy's or Nordstrom's absolutely love this foundation
Cortney R.
Tazewell , VA
This has a brightening agent in it for people suffering from discoloration on their face. They have a whole skin care line and this foundation goes with the "diorsnow" line.
Dani D.
Phoenix, AZ
Top notch foundation. Build-able coverage. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and not to drying. The price is a little much but will worth the cost. I purchased this from Sephora
Aisha A.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my everyday wear. It looks so natural on skin and breaths through the skin too. I use it with primer and dior powered for contour too
emma f.
Not the best I've used but it's good for someone with older skin . It's to patchy. I don't recommend to younger females
Rachael L.
San Francisco, CA
This is too light to cover my dark spots. It feels bit heavy when I wear it. I prefer other foundation from Dior
Phylicia S.
Shirley, NY
The formula is great and does not settle into the wrinkles. It's easily medium to full coverage
Sofia M.
Because of my sensitive skin a lot of brands I cannot use. This happens to be one of them.
Mahgol M.
I just wish I had tried it sooner, it is Awesome. The coverage is great and lasts all day. It is a full coverage foundation but does not make your skin cakey or oily.
I think I've found my new "go to". A+++