Christian Dior Diorskin Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder uploaded by Rosa H.
4 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder with Kabuki Brush The all new Diorskin Nude shimmer powder provides a subtle combination of shimmer and pigment, this illuminating powder recreates the effect of nude skin bathed in freshness. With one stroke of the brush the skin blushes gently, catching the light and revealing a sculpted face. The complexion has a naturally dazzling outdoor glow. see more...

Ansley G.
Ansley G.
Great Falls, VA
I had recently tried Becca illuminating powder and was left unimpressed. I was recommended this product by another friend who loves makeup as much as I do, and was amazed at the results. I was given a angelic glow that completed my look! I love the dewey lightness it gives to my face!
Staci W.
Staci W.
Wimbledon, London
I love the glow I get from this it's so pretty and subtle. It's like a summer glow all year long with a hint of shimmer.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
I loveee this product. I use it as a blush, it has an amazing shimmery look to it. A bit pricey but worth the buy.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Sayreville, NJ
Im in love with this Christian Dior Diorskin Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder right now. With winter my skin is so dry and I felt my skin was very dry and dull looking so looked for a powder that gave me a healthy glow without the "sparkles" and this was the perfect fit. Gives me that natural healthy glow!!!
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
I love this dior skin shimmer. Comes in this cute package and the mix in it is wonderful. And I love it. Really gives you that glow. To make it glow more add a little moisture on my cheek bone and apply it, really brings out the shine. Recommend.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Besides the cute compact and the way it's set. I have to have it in my makeup purse. It's my total go to! I love the shimmer. I love the natural look! I'm not a very dramatic makeup person so it makes me look like myself and it makes me feel like myself!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
Such a great product, definitely worth the investment. Super easy to apply with pretty and type of brush and looks very natural sexy. It stays pretty long but I don't think all day. I would definitely buy again.
Secil O.
Secil O.
Illuminates very very well.
Loved the color.
Matte finish and a little shimmer.
No sun protection.
But lovely.
You can use a spf cream before.
It stays all day.
I would buy it again.
Loved it. I recommend it surely.
rameeka f.
rameeka f.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Other
Fell in love at first swatch! The glow this baby gives is to die for! I am addicted to a good glow so this one did it for me #musthave
Wiltz L.
Wiltz L.
What great accent to my high cheek bones. My makeup was still there after my long day with that very natural shimmery look I love. So easy to apply.