Christian Dior Diorskin Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder uploaded by Rosa H.

BY DIOR

Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder with Kabuki Brush The all new Diorskin Nude shimmer powder provides a subtle combination of shimmer and pigment, this illuminating powder recreates the effect of nude skin bathed in freshness. With one stroke of the brush the skin blushes gently, catching the light and revealing a sculpted face. The complexion has a naturally dazzling outdoor glow. see more...

Michelle F.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
First and foremost, it is not the same as Rose Diamond. I don’t know if this is designed to replace it, but I can say that they aren’t actually similar in terms of color, texture, or finish. Rose is much, much more pigmented with a deeper, darker pink and significantly less shimmer and frost. Whereas Rose Diamond was a highlighter, Rose is more of a blush with a luminous quality to it, which is how Dior describes the formula: “blushes gently, catching the light and revealing a sculpted face.” The texture of Rose is soft, finely-milled, and just a tiny bit powdery but very blendable on the skin and doesn’t look powdery applied. On me, I was able to get eight hours of wear before I noticed slight fading. It comes with a small kabuki brush, which I found prone to shedding and somewhat scratchy.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
este blush iluminador te deja un acabado radiante e impactante, por sus colores rosas perlados y un tono mas fuerte. puedes jugar con la intensidad del tono. es super facil de aplicar, y lo puedes combinar con el kit de contornos para crear una mejor definicion de tus razgos
Christine D.
Sayreville, NJ
Im in love with this Christian Dior Diorskin Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder right now. With winter my skin is so dry and I felt my skin was very dry and dull looking so looked for a powder that gave me a healthy glow without the "sparkles" and this was the perfect fit. Gives me that natural healthy glow!!!
Ansley G.
Great Falls, VA
I had recently tried Becca illuminating powder and was left unimpressed. I was recommended this product by another friend who loves makeup as much as I do, and was amazed at the results. I was given a angelic glow that completed my look! I love the dewey lightness it gives to my face!
Ana M.
Besides the cute compact and the way it's set. I have to have it in my makeup purse. It's my total go to! I love the shimmer. I love the natural look! I'm not a very dramatic makeup person so it makes me look like myself and it makes me feel like myself!
Christina Z.
I bought this not knowing what to expect but, I love it!!
I'm somewhat picky about highlighters, and this did not disappoint! There's something about this that just looks perfect...It gives almost a goddess like look, and let's be honest who doesn't love that!?! It's very silky smooth and you only need the slightest amount, it's like a less is more kind of thing. The packaging is so stunning I almost don't want to use it!
I think this is something that everyone should have, trust me and thank me later!
Secil O.
Illuminates very very well.
Loved the color.
Matte finish and a little shimmer.
No sun protection.
But lovely.
You can use a spf cream before.
It stays all day.
I would buy it again.
Loved it. I recommend it surely.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Oh my God this was terrible! I love Dior, but this is just a truly awful product. This has no glow factor at all. Tried to use as a blush, but there's no pigmentation to it either. I ended up returning this. Definitely do not recommend, it's a waste of money.
Ramatu T.
I love this dior skin shimmer. Comes in this cute package and the mix in it is wonderful. And I love it. Really gives you that glow. To make it glow more add a little moisture on my cheek bone and apply it, really brings out the shine. Recommend.
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
Such a great product, definitely worth the investment. Super easy to apply with pretty and type of brush and looks very natural sexy. It stays pretty long but I don't think all day. I would definitely buy again.