Christian Dior Diorskin Sculpt Line-Smoothing Lifting Makeup SPF 20 for Women, # 050 Dark Beige, 1 Ounce

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
By far the best foundation I have used! I was worried about it giving a caked on look as others had told me it was a thick heavy foundation but the look you get from it is amazing!! Very full coverage which is exactly what I was looking for and very long lasting even from active activety all day ...
Laura C.
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
This foundation reached my HG status within a week. I didn't mind spend a little more money in a foundation since is one of the most important products in my makeup routine.
The texture is really nice and I would say the coverage is sheer, but can go up to about medium, if you build it.
Salete N.
Euuuuuuuuuuuuu quero essa base manda pra mim quero testar ela
Vou usar todo dia.
Deve ser maravilhosa
Larisa I.
Subotica, Vojvodina
With Aqua Lumiere by Chanel and several others, this one is one of the best foundations I have ever tried. It has a great texture, it is a perfect help when you need to look great in a short time, great complexion, flawless, radiant. WIth great primer all you need is an eyeliner and shimmer box to get that glam look. I really LOVE it.
Tonie D.
Blackpool
I would love to try this foundation I've seen and heared so many say it blends well it's good for any skin.
Brianna B.
What are the lifting properties?
erica c.