BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Diorskin nude skin-glowing makeup SPF 15- # 020 light beige was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. see more...

Sarah K.
Cedar Park, TX
The coverage I found to be very light for my personal preferences of medium-full coverage for foundations. It seemed to be a little streaky when trying to apply with both a beauty blender or foundation brush. I wouldn't purchase again as the product really wasn't that great especially for the price. You can find better products at a much lower price point.
Summer L.
Groveland , FL
I love this foundation! It gives me a beautiful natural look that lasts and glows! It applies evenly and blends easily with a brush or beauty blender. It's expensive, but my favorite
Erin W.
I really liked this foundation. It's a light-maybe medium coverage and gave my skin a nice, healthy glow. I received a lot of compliments on my skin while wearing it. I also have some melasma on my forehead which you could still see but I'm tired of always wearing full coverage. It looked like my skin but better. Unfortunately, it oxidized and looked orange on me. That's the biggest problem I have with CD foundations.
Hannah L.
So I LOVE the way this foundation looks. Dry skin girl here. I would say it is a Medium coverage foundation that can be built up to full if you want. My only complaint is that I think it breaks me out. Maybe it's the fragrance? I have really sensitive skin.
Elizabeth O.
This is not for an oily completion. At this price point this foundation should be at least 12 hour wear but I got about 2. I live in a warmer climate and that may have something to do with it but while the shade range is amazing and the finish is just FLAWLESS the wearing power of this is minimal to none. You will look the definition of glowy and dewy but it will legit only be long enough to take a selfie to remember the occasion cause in an hour you'll be a grease slick with lots of fine lines.
Victoria C.
I love everything about this foundation except the way it oxidizes but I mean what foundation with sunscreen doesn't? Lol. It's very light and it has a nice scent to it like fancy skin care. It's medium to full coverage and definitely for more dryer skin types since it has a dewy/glowy finish to it. I say if you have a little money to splurge then definitely give this a try! I've been repurchasing for the past 4 years (: Christian Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup
Lydia I.
Kendall Park, NJ
I wanted to love this so badlyyyy. Unfortunately even the yellow toned Sand is too pink for me. Since the color doesn't match as well as it could, I would honestly still use it and adjust it with concealer if I found it worth it but this foundation doesn't really do enough for me to put that kind of work in. It isn't bad, it just doesn't cover enough and doesn't look skinlike enough for my taste.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
This is my new favorite foundation. I have slightly oily skin and I hate matte foundation. I am able to wear this and not look like a grease ball. It works with my natural glow. The coverage is perfect because I like lighter coverage. I have good skin and I don't need to hide anything. This doesn't settle into any lines or pores. My skin looks like skin when I wear this. I have been wearing it non stop!
Ashley Y.
Cary, NC
I bought this foundation because of a YouTube beauty guru. This is the first time I have ever bought. I knocked off one star because it is pricy. Very gentle, but I don't have sensitive skin. I like full coverage because of acne scarring so this does the trick. I find I don't need a ton of product. Even though it's pricey, would definitely buy it again.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
This is a really pretty foundation, but it has very sheer coverage. The finish is nice, but it wasn't enough coverage for my needs. The packaging is beautiful, and the bottle is not messy. I really like this product, and would absolutely use it if I needed less coverage to even out my complexion.
marisa m.
Is this foundation good for dry skin and does it turn orange.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this foundation last all day?
Kate R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are they discontinuing this foundation?  I'm having a hard time finding it in stores!