Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#46 in Highlighter

What it is: A liquid highlighter serum that gives the glow of sun-kissed skin, leaving it illuminated with an iridescent glow. What it does: A true highlighter in a serum, this enhancing fluid has a high concentration of blurring agents and brightening pigments that create a satiny finish. It's enriched with an oxygen-laden plant oil that boosts the skin's natural glow, while blurring agents create a more perfected, flawless, satiny look. The iridescent illuminating pigments add instant, sun-kissed radiance. Research results: In a self-assessment consumer test of 31 women:- 100% of women who tried it said their complexion looked instantly enhanced. How to use: Apply all over your face for an instant healthy glow. Use alone or with your foundation. You can also use it over your decolletage and arms. Color(s): 004. Brand: DIOR. Style Name: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum. Style Number: 5375405. Available in stores.

Photos (8)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
April 24, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
I received this product as an early birthday gift and I absolutely love it. It is such a stunning highlighter that still looks natural. I find it comparable to the Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops. Both have a similar application process and both look lovely on. The only reason why I took a star off of this product is because Dior is not cruelty-free. Sadly, they still test their products on animals. :( I am such a huge animal lover that I cannot purchase products from companies that aren't cruelty-free. Since I received this as a gift, I will be keeping it. It is just sad that I cannot buy it again in the future.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
April 20, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
I got this as a deluxe size sample with a recent purchase and I'm incredibly impressed with this product I love the Nude Air Foundation and I mixed this with it and it was flawless on my dry skin since it's a serum it's perfect for dry skin but I think it would work with other skin types as well the shade is gorgeous and it can be worn multiple ways to suit your skin type or what your looking for in a product of this type plus the packaging is gorgeous!!
Erica jolie C.
Erica jolie C.
Brooklyn, NY
April 26, 2017, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
This combined with my Dior air flash that I spray on the back of my hand looks gorgeous I add in a few drops swirl them together and it gives me a beautiful golden glow for my medium olive skin , as usual price point with Dior is high but worth it if you want a glow from within I like setting it with my cover fx illuminating spray this picture was after 6 hours with one blot
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
April 21, 2017, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
I bought this forever ago from sephora and it's a little pricey but worth it in my opinion, it just a little messy to work with. But it gives the most flawless finish to your skin, lightweight so it doesn't even look like your wearing make up gives you an airbrushed look! I have pretty dry skin so it worked perfect for me!
Abir S.
Abir S.
Budapest
April 21, 2017, 5:49 a.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
I've heard loads about this product!! A lot of youtubers have been posting about it. I've tried a similar product to this but I think the consistency and pigment of this one would be a lot more suited for my skin type. Plus, it's almost summer!! Perfect for a beach day
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
April 21, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
This made my face feels so soft and smooth. It was very light weight it didn't seem to fade throughout the day. Usually I get very patchy around the nose and I did not have that experience with this product. I highly recommend it I even bought a bottle for my mom
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville , FL
April 20, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
Tried a sample of this product from the department store and fell in love!! I still need to finish my current foundation and then I will invest in this one. It was very sheer and had great coverage. I loved that it didn't feel heavy on.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Lake Worth, FL
April 20, 2017, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
The coverage of this foundation is medium. This is perfect to add to my current foundation. The blend gives off a fresh glowy face. If you are looking for a light to medium glowy coverage this can be for you. If you want more of a full coverage mix it and you'll love the results. I personally like application with a beauty blender or sponge.
MaryJane K.
MaryJane K.
April 20, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
Dior is incredible all around! Their products are top-of-the-line! It is just absolutely an incredible product for all skin types! It is long-lasting and just beautiful! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
April 20, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum - 004
This is a good foundation if you want an air brush finish. It's sheer to medium coverage, and that's the reason I'm giving it a 3. If it was medium to full I would love this! It gives a satin radiant finish, and looks good on any skin type. A little pricey, but really looks good in pictures.
Chaima B.
Chaima B.
Is this new ? Is it a highlighter ?
Alyssa
Alyssa
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Does this product make you break out?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it? Because I want to try it out!.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
Does any one know of a dupe (drugstore brand) for this exact same product?