Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Compact SPF25 No.030 for Women uploaded by Christine K.Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Compact SPF25 No.030 for Women uploaded by Jacquelyn P.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Compact Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25, Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup FPS 25 SPF - PA ++ . A compact foundation made with revolutionary technology. It has full skin care benefits. A soft, smooth texture fuses with skin for a velvety, non-powder finish. see more...

Christine K.
Christine K.
Alexandria, VA
This review is for SPF 50, shade 010.

I love this product, I'm always on the hunt to try new products. However when it comes to getting out the door quick in the morning. This is the product I reach for the most. I love this product so much that I'm on my third compact!

I'm fair skinned and this product does not oxidize, thank goodness! I also have roseaca and combination sensitive skin, this compact powder foundation product does wonders for my skin!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Beautiful and velvety!

It's pressed powder perfection! The packaging makes it even more yummy. It's a luxury item that delivers more than just the Dior name. It's wonderful for oily combo skin. Sets lovely and stays put. Not cakey. It's like the powder version of their perfect foundation put to go!
Becca M.
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
I don't use this shade but I do use the product and have repurchased at least a dozen times. It wears well. Covers well. Feels good. Easy to wash off. Really easy and quick to apply.
Gấu M.
Gấu M.
Mcdonough, GA
I had it for my birthday present and i just love it. A bit expensive for me to buy but it will be my favorite products for my makeup collection
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Honolulu, HI
Always buy a fondation that has sunscreen but doesn't leave a heavy greasy film. Smooth on skin and has a nice sheen that beautifies to the T.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Tiffin, OH
I take these little compacts with me when I travel and they hold together great and always have good coverage.
jennifer p.
jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
Love this type of brand i have alwas wanted to try it and i would live to do it
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
My holy grail, I love this product and this will always be in my makeup bag! Full coverage pressed powder, definitely lightweight and long lasting. Pricey.. absolutely, but totally worth it. I love how well it blends and how smooth this makes my face. Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Compact SPF25 No.030 for Women
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.
Orlando, FL
I love all of my Dior products and wanted to try the forever powder. It's great for oily skin, and has a nice matte finish. I put it on for work and lasted all day (8 hrs). I would totally buy it again.
Wilma C.
Wilma C.
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
A good powder foundation but not as good as some others which are cheaper like MAC studio fix or Urban Decay naked skin.