BeautyFaceFace MakeupDior
Christian DiorSkin Forever Compact SPF25

Christian Dior DiorSkin Forever Compact SPF25

by Dior

Dior 032 Rosy Beige Diorskin Forever .33 oz / 9.5 G Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear Makeup. Dior 032 Rosy Beige Diorskin Forever Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear Makeup.

Dior 032 Rosy Beige Diorskin Forever .33 oz / 9.5 G Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear Makeup; Dior 032 Rosy Beige Diorskin Forever Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear Makeup

Item Weight: 1 pounds

How does this brand work with combination skin?
Start your review of Christian Dior DiorSkin Forever Compact SPF25!
Andrea K.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 032 ROSY BEIGE
I love everything about this powder foundation , it blends so well on skin, it covers my uneven skin tone very well leaving it looking flawless and smooth my only con is I wish it wasn't so expensive since I wear makeup on a daily basis I can't afford to buy this foundation often so I only use it on special occasions. However I do recommend it to all my friends and family who wears makeup.
Billyjoel  W.
Price, UT
Review for: .33 oz
Brightens and illuminates use for special occasions it is pricey and buildable on skin its not dry and makes skin feel silky coming off. Could be more of the product only complaint
Marissa C.
La Mesa, CA
I don’t wear powder much unless it’s a mineral veil but this has been my go to powder for years… I love bareMinerals but I would honestly use this any day over bareMinerals and I was almost a full coverage on your face even when you take your makeup off your skin feel refreshed and not like it was clogged with make up all day. This is also definitely a product that you can build up on
Steffany L.
Brandon, FL
Review for: 032 ROSY BEIGE
5 🌟, you would love it, I personally try everything from $$$ to $ and definitely this is awesome, natural makeup it's my favorite and this one it's the winner, it's perfect for undereye, I would definitely recommend it to other ones. ........
Lisa  E.
Niles , OH
Review for: .33 oz
This is a medium- to full-coverage foundation that remains flawless for up to 24 hours with a wonderful radiant finish on my face and it even has a spf ! It is made with an 86 percent skincare base that has visibly improved my complexion and has hydrated my skin. The Forever Glow Foundation has been formulated with every skin tone in mind ! After using it I have found out that this is a medium- to full-coverage foundation that remains flawless for up to 24 hours with a radiant finish on my face as well as it comes with SPF 35 the Forever Glow Foundation has been formulated with every skin tone in mind. This foundation is also available in a velvet-matte finish. The most important feature which I love in this foundation is that it is free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS SLES, triclocarban and triclosan - all those bad and toxic ingredients which definitely don't want or need in my skin. I can honestly say this is a foundation I can wear every single day!!!!!!Also, I have already recommended the Dior Forever Skin Glow Foundation SPF 35 to many of my friends and several of them have already purchased and used it and just love how this foundation has improved their skin quality as well as kept their skin hydrated every day.Iam totally recommending this product !!!!!!!
Vicki P.
Monteagle, TN
Review for: 032 ROSY BEIGE
Love the question quality of this product and the way it feels on my skin… the color looked great on my skin tone
Khavia A.
Review for: 032 ROSY BEIGE
Love it but what’s not like about It! I love everything about this product from the way that it’s sourced to its packaging, it’s efficacy and how it feels on my skin. I would definitely purchase again.
Nicole F.
WALTHAM, MA
Review for: .33 oz
I didnt like that it had a sponge. I dont like dabbing the same sponge into the powder then onto my face every use, id prefer a loose powder with a small brush. Best used after foundation application to pat everything down and hold foundation in place
Hellen L.
Arden, NC
Review for: .33 oz, 032 ROSY BEIGE, Other
A few weeks ago I started using the Dior brand and I must say that one of the products that I loved to use the most was the forever compact, this product gave a magical touch to my skin, making it look incredible and highlighting some parts of my face. This product is durable.
member-a16c71
Review for: .33 oz
I like it a lot and it has a very good texture and you can also find the perfect color. one of the best. it is long lasting and it is comforting I will for sure recommend it. Because other have to tried it.