BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Diorshow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara features a revolutionary formula with spectacular plumping volume that glides over the lashes to coat them one by one. Color/shade: 871 Plum Extase Quantity: One (1) lash plumping mascara Target area: Eyes Size: 0.33 ounce Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
I thought my Dior mascara couldn't get any better. This product proved me wrong. This paired with Diorshow is the best my lashes have ever looked. It is definitely pricey, but I feel if you're able it is worth it. My favorite thing about these products is that if they get wet, you can fix it. I have watery eyes, and cheaper mascaras are usually ruined if they get wet. These can be brushed back into shape with a dry spoolie. I love these products.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Atlanta GA
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
I really like this mascara, it's a perfect jet black and it doesn't have that clumpy texture that a lot of mascaras have. The packaging is very sleek I love the shiny glossy color of it and always fits well with my aesthetic. The only problem I have of course the price because it is a mascara and I don't typically spend too much money on mascara.
Sabreen Z.
Sabreen Z.
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever! People ALWAYS think I have false lashes on... but I don't. I know a lot of people have told me it's clumpy but that's an easy fix. Just use an old mascara wand you've cleaned off then once you apply the Extase... clean off the access or use a disposable wand. Either way that extra step will be worth it when you look like you have extra lashes
Renae C.
Renae C.
PANAMA CITY, FL
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
I have tried every brand of mascaras and have never been completely happy with any of the end results till now. This mascara is phenomenal to say the least. I have short, thick lashes and this mascara makes my lashes so long not to mention the wand makes it so easy to separate them. Do not wait - buy this now. You'll love it!
Ping L.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
I have short and sparse lashes but you'll never be able to tell when I use this mascara. It lengthens and volumes without making my lashes look clumpy. It does not smudge or flake all day. I definitely recommend this although I hear L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara is also good for short and sparse lashes.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
SIMPLESMENTE  UMA MARCA APAIXONANTE. AMO TODOS OS PRODUTINHOS, SE PUDESSE TERIA TODOS EM MINHA MALETA DE MAQUIAGEM. ELES VALEM CADA CENTAVO. VOU EXPERIMENTAR VÁRIOS OUTROS PRODUTOS POR NÃO VIVO SEM ELES. SÃO MINHA PAIXÃO DE VERDADE. UM SONHO DE CONSUMO.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
Well worth the buy! I love this mascara. The wand is perfect. Seriously, I am going to buy another as soon as I am out. It is not too watery and not too dry. Its honestly perfect. I have brown eyes and this makes my eyes pop! My eyelashes dont exist, then I apply this and HELLO LASHES!
Leca P.
Leca P.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
This mascara is just amazing! I love it so much but the only problem in my opinion is the really heavy look it gives to my eyelashes, it looks like I applied too much when I only applied 3 coats. So I try to apply just a little bit. A still really enjoy it :)
Halley R.
Halley R.
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
This is my favorite Dior mascara formula! One coat is awesome for an every day look, while 2 coats is perfect for going out. The formula is smudge resistant in me, but washes off easily with my face wash. I would definitely buy again.
Isela R.
Isela R.
Review for: Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Instant Lash Plumping Mascara
I got this mascara as a gift, I usually use cheaper mascaras. Although this mascara is lengthening and gives great volume, it is comparable to other cheaper mascaras out there! Overall, it is great and I would repurchase.