Christian Dior Diorshow Art Pen Eyeliner for Women uploaded by Kristine R.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.037 ounce eyeliner. Dior show art pen eyeliner, no. 095 noir podium was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. see more...

Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I have bought this a couple of times. I don’t think I will ever use another eyeliner. You have all the control with the dior art show eyeliner. If you’re trying to get a solid and even cat eye this is the eyeliner you need.
Jordan S.
Clovis
This is a good product however a little pricey for a liquid eyeliner. I found that is drys shiny instead of matte like I prefer however if you prefer a shiny eyeliner than this is great for you.
Karina G.
I used this product pretty much in every picture that I've posted on instagram and I love it, I like that it is so easy to work with and it's so pigmented and beautiful on the skin. It's perfect for my eyes and I really recommend it to every girl ❤️❤️
Omg is the best eyeliner I try I love it the packaging is so pretty and so fancy, yes is good value