BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A Timeless Scent Recommended age: Perfect for anyone 4 Scent strength: Subtle 5 Classification: Flowery 6 Recommended use: Casual 7 Scent life: 6-10 hours With its mix of lily of the valley, jasmine and ylang-ylang scents, Diorissimo from Christian Dior is a women s fragrance that is the right perfume for your next daytime excursion. Since 1956, Diorissimo has provided women with a timeless scent that is subtle, yet alluring enough to turn a few heads. It is just what you need for that next social outing with your friends or for an afternoon out and about with your entire family. see more...

Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
I fell in love with this first dior perfume back in high school. It reminds me of spring lilacs! Heavenly! It's my go-to perfume, and is a staple perfume I will keep and use forever. Happy with dior fragrances, but this one is my favorite!
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
Simply the best. If I could bathe in this, I would... I love lilies of the valley, and this is the most authentic essence I've ever found. I've gone all over London testing fragrances and this is it. I wear it every day - my signature scent.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I do not like this scent I guess it is just not for me it's a bit strong and not a sweet soft smell like I was anticipating I will be returning this product
heinnys G.
Esta es una fragancia tan suave y sutil podria usarla todo el dia y te sientes tan fresca Muy buen olor agradable y le da esta escena freh
Laure o.
My grand mother's scent. It makes me travelto such awesome memories! I love the lily of the valley's unue scent. The bottle is exquisite
wendy v.
Woodbridge, VA
It is a goid product i would like to have.my mother have it and used and smeell really really great.i just in love with it.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good smell nice and gives you this freh scene love it its not too strong that would give you a headache
Lauryn S.
Pine Bluff, AR
VERY expensive but lasts a while. I've only bought it once because of the price but I still have a little.
Alejandra C.
Nfncncn cine mcdnhfjjfngkvjkgkvkgnknvkvkgnkgnkknvkngnkrgkrkvrkgjggjgfkgigkgkfkjfjjfjfkjfnnnjjjjj
Jocelyn V.
I'm in love with the scent because I just love this fragrance .... LOVE LOVE ITTTTT ...
Jacqueline L.
How much is it? Thinking of getting a tester before I buy it.