Christian Dior Diorific Long Wearing True Color Lipstick 037 Diorling uploaded by Ashley C.Christian Dior Diorific Long Wearing True Color Lipstick 037 Diorling uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Diorific Long Wearing True Color Lipstick 037 Diorling uploaded by Rituparna P.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Diorific Lipstick. Long-Wearing True Color Lipstick. High Fashion lipstick. Rich shades with long-lasting matte finish. It captivates with it's unique texture that coats and outlines lip. It's a signature Dior glam look. see more...

Becky M.
rego park
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this gold packaging that dior did for holiday! The color is this very wearable day time red and the finish was a satin. Wore it all through the holiday. Love this lipstick
Taylor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS A MUST HAVE! This will forever be my go to lipstick because the quality is amazing. The pigments are absolutely perfect. I could not be any more obsessed with how well this looks on me and the creaminess of the lipstick. This is the lipstick I wear for special occasions and I always get so many great compliments when I use this brand and color.
Nawal G.
Elk Grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this lipstick from Dior! It does not dry out your lips which is a big deal because most lip products I use do. It is very pigmented just one swoop of the product and your lips are perfectly covered. The packaging is what sold me on this one. Adding this beauty to my makeup collection was a no brained I love it!
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Christian Dior Long Wearing True Color Lipstick in Diorling is very pretty. I do think they over price there lipsticks. It did meet my expectations and was long lasting as long as I wasn't drinking anything. I would recommend this to others.
Paulah S.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go-to lipsticks when I want a dramatic, long lasting look. I love the darker colors and how soft they are. They are easy to use and glide on so easy!  It doesn't dry out my lips and I will continue to buy this color and hopefully they won't ever get rid of it!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Ripon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's very pricey but it's longlasting, creamy and amazing. I would recommend in a heartbeat .. and we have no clue how much I hate it so bad but it's not a good day for you to be my friends or family is my favorite thing ever.
Cece Y.
Los Angeles
This is the lipstick to beat all lipsticks. The color is vibrant and it stays on all day. Lasts through your morning coffee, lunch and any lip biting during a stressful day at work!  I love it! I kept checking he mirror to re-apply but didn't need to! A little pricey but definitely worth it!
madeline b.
Denver, CO
For a high end brand, this lipstick is honestly just a bit disappointing, it doesn't last nearly as long as it claims to. It's easy to apply and looks beautiful but then you're leaving lipstick rings on everything you touch to your mouth.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
This was a gift for a wedding party that I was a part of recently. It was a favorite among the girls. The color was great and stayed on for a while. We didn't have to reapply to often for our pictures. It was a nice gift and I love it.
Alvinetta C.
Jonesboro, GA
Dior provides beautiful colors. Very easy to apply/use. Long lasting lip stay. Repeat user. Love the feel and it stays on for long periods of time. Great packaging. Dior is in a class by itself. Would def. recommend to all who wear makeup. One of the must haves.