Christian Dior Diorific Lipstick (New Packaging) - No. 005 Glory - 3.5g/0.12oz uploaded by Belén G.Christian Dior Diorific Lipstick (New Packaging) - No. 005 Glory - 3.5g/0.12oz uploaded by Jessica G.Christian Dior Diorific Lipstick (New Packaging) - No. 005 Glory - 3.5g/0.12oz uploaded by Baraa A.

BY DIOR

A satin-smooth lipstick that moisturizes and protects your lips Perfect balance between wear and comfort Provides stain-free, long-wearing, maximum color-true intensity, depth and radiance see more...

Annie T.
San Jose, CA
First off, the color itself. This color Glory is like a deep brown with hints of pink tone? I only like cool tone, so I was in love with this color. Very pigmented and matte.

PROS: Really matte, beautiful color, stays put for a long time. (Even after I went to work and then dinner. I only retouched after I ate dinner because I wiped some off with my napkin.)

CONS: It is not creamy at all. Takes more effort to put it onto your lips. Feels a bit drying. But all of these cons is what make it so matte and long lasting.
Barnadette J.
Dallas, TX
Have to say this is my go to Lipstick every time. The color ranges are amazing. Beautiful pigment. Lipstick goes on smooth and has a nice feel. It has great staying power. After meals, or any other extracurricular activities that involve lip service it does not smear or smudge. True fact. The best product in lipstick. I've gotten numerous compliments on the different shades I've worn and the packaging is very classy and easy to carry. Great girlfriend chat. Highly recommend it. And will continue to buy😍😍
Olha P.
pensacola
I like this Christian Dior lipstick very much. The color looks amazing, and a texture of the lipstick is unbelievable!!! The best part is that you don't have to apply a lot to get the perfect color and it's not dry your lips AT ALL. Самая лучшая помада которую я только пробовала! Всем советую!
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the long wear and moisture this lipstick gives me. I like to put it on right before work and I'm usually satisfied. I like that if I need to layer it the product won't ball up or crack. I wear the darker tones like burgundy and browns. The shades I tried are nice and if I'm in the market to spurge again I would look at their new shades.
Kyra P.
Diorific is an amazing line of lipstick, richly pigmented, colour so vibrant you just love to have the whole collection it is expensive, it is Dior. The only con for me is it is a bit on the dry side, so really really need to coat a layer of moisturizing balm before applying the lipstick,the packaging is beautiful.
Nicole N.
I love the color. It makes u feel like royalty. I bought mine online from sephora I think? The first time I used it, I loved it. The value is just like most of the other Dior products under $50. I recommend this but if u want something cheaper but like this then there are sites and such that can help u.
Kaitlin F.
This is one of my favorite lipsticks ever this is the one that I mainly use every day and it's pricey but for looking so good I would buy 100 of these and be perfect fine with it I would recommend this to people guy or girl doesn't matter this is like one of my favorite moisturizing lip sticks ever
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
The packaging is so beautiful on these lipsticks and the quality is also. The lipsticks are long lasting and sit very nicely on the lips. I only had to re apply once during the day (after eating) I would definetly buy again. The colors they have for the lipsticks are beautiful.
Gabriela C.
chicago, IL
I got this lipstick for christmas. The packaging was so pretty. When it's all used I am keeping it just because It's that cute. The color lasts all day. I don't lose it when I am sipping on my cup of coffee, yes really! how cool is that? When I run out I will buy it from my own money.
Kourtney A.
Toronto
I loved this lipstick! I really like it's packaging and the way it applies. I also like how it lasts all day long. It was my first time trying it but not my first time using Dior products. I found it very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.