BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A satin-smooth lipstick that moisturizes and protects your lips -Perfect balance between wear and comfort -Provides stain-free long-wearing maximum color-true intensity depth and radiance Product Line: Christian Dior - Lip Color - Diorific Lipstick (New Packaging) Product Size: 3.5g/0.12oz

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • I have been testing different dior lipstick for a few weeks, and ...1 Answers
  • I love pink shade and its packaging is awesome is... Be the first to answer!
kay d.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Rouge Long Wearing Color
I am thrilled with this lipstick. It is a beautiful formulation, that is hydrating and incredibly long wearing. I put this one (lightly, mind you), and went out to a very messy, long dinner. There is transfer, as this is not meant to be a smudge-proof lipstick. When I saw it on my napkin, I assumed by the time I left the table there would be nothing left. Not so! It still looked great. I definitely needed a reapplication, but it looked good enough to walk around and not feel uncomfortable with the state of my lips. I'm an official convert. The formula is far superior to similarly priced lipsticks that I've been buying
Tamika T.
Elon, NC
I have the Noir Flash shade which I stole from my mom when I was visiting. I believe the shade (a perfect deep purple) is discontinued so I'll focus on the formula. It glides on very easy but I don't find it to be particularly long-lasting. It's a cream formula though so it's to be expected. The packaging is very glam - the gold makes it look luxurious and the spheres on each side are unique. It isn't the most convenient shape to carry though and I like to bring it with me for touchups.
Lauren L.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite lipstick formulas! It's so light, comfortable, easy to apply, and wears well for a very long time. The colors are just gorgeous. I wish they would do a full permanent line of them! The packaging is a little goofy, to be honest, but I don't mind because the actual lipstick is so fantastic. I will definitely buy more of these if they release another collection for holiday!
Lorena B.
Worcester, MA
Ladies, what's better than a lipstick that doesn't rub off after every bite?? The application of this lipstick is amazing. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and kissable and doesn't leave them feeling dry like most long lasting lipsticks. It allows them to breath!!! The color payoff is so worth the price! Def checking out the other colors. Just take my money!!!
Robin ūüćĄ
Los Angeles, California
Where do I begin with this brand. Christian Dior is fantastic when it comes to lipsticks. The Christian Dio Long Wearing True Color Lipstick says it all. The color does in fact stay all day and won't move anywhere while your going on with your day! The colors are also wonderful! My personal favorite is the light nude pink tiny which also moisturizes my lips!
Maria C.
Columbia, SC
Review for: 008 Mystic Mauve 3.5G
I've really been interested in Dior cosmetics lately. Their lipsticks and their airbrush foundations are two of my favorite products. The lipstick covers nicely and evenly with great color. It leaves your lips feeling soft, not dry. The packaging is so classic. I would definitely recommend it and plan on buying it again!
Kimberly V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These lipsticks are worth the money and they actually last like a liquid lipstick, I use to be a lipstick junkie until I decided to give this a try and let me tell you they have replaced all my liquid lipsticks, I can go a full 5 hours and actually being able to retouch it without feeling nasty and without it cracking
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA
Review for: 008 Mystic Mauve 3.5G
Aside from the adorable product details this lipstick is out of this world! Dior has done it again with an amazing formula for our lips! I love the smooth consistency this lipstick has when applied and the COLOR is insanely on point! Coverage is nice and even without even having to try. This is an absolute MUST HAVE!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This is the most AMAZING lipstick I've ever tried! my mom gave me this and i fell in love with it. The colors are just gorgeous. I wish they would do a full permanent line of them! the lipstick is so fantastic. I will definitely buy more of these if they release another collection for holiday! i loved the packaging
Katie M.
Love this lipstick! I love the color and I also love the packaging it comes in. I am a first time user, and I love how the colors look too as well as it leaves my lips feeling nice and soft. I bought this product online. It is very easy to apply and I will definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Marta M.
I have been testing different dior lipstick for a few weeks, and I want to buy one of them. I think this is the better one, would you recommended me this?
Sweta P.
I love pink shade and its packaging is awesome is any one tried