BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Never before has the color of the new Dior Vernis displayed such lacquered and vibrant shine! A cocktail of shine and sparkle amplifying active ingredients directs pigments and pearly particles to enhance light reflection tenfold. Once again, the 21 enchanting shades created by Tyen reflect Galliano's imagination and the spirit of Dior fashion shows. see more...

Maria Jose D.
Is a nail polish in a very nice, discreet, and natural tone, so that it looks nice on the nails you need to apply two layers and then top and gloss coat. Its duration is quite acceptable, about 5 days, it is easy to remove with Acetone and does not yellow the nail.This tone is very discreet but there are also tones for which are more daring.It is worth it if you want to give a whim, are of quite good quality.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
THIS THE BEST LIPSTICKS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great.The colors are great. my lips were soft for about a week and a half. I recommend to everyone reading.