BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior Vernis. True colour, ultra-shiny, long wear. Discover the new-generation Dior Vernis and its ingenious formula that plays up the gel effect. Shine. `Gel Coat` resins with intense purity combined with a techno-polymer transform each coat of lacquer into a film as smooth and shiny as glass. Hold. Enriched with organic silicon, the new Dior Vernis strengthens the nail surface for extra-long wear. The techno-polymer creates a seamless bond between the nail and the lacquer. For really long staying power. Smart. Softer, longer, and flat with a rounded tip, the user-friendly design of the new Dior Vernis brush ensures flawless application - even for beginners. Colour. Colour creation draws inspiration from the colour charts of the couture collections, boasting a sweeping range that includes Iconic shades emblematic of Dior, It-shades on the pulse of fashion, bold Statement shades you can`t resist and the Essentials, those timeless basics. Feed your colour addiction with the new Dior Vernis, formulated without toluene, formaldehyde, phthalates or camphor. All skin types. see more...

Sylia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Asuna S.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh
feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and
clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells
a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and
hardly notice it anymore.