BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum Couture Wrap 3.4 oz-Beauty see more...

Arwa M.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
I am a huge fan of this fragnance , dior is something i use regularly just because of its incomaprable scent and its long lasting leaving u having a fresh feeling everytime , its pocket friendly , you can carry it everywhere , and its beautiful shape of bottle attracts to be gifted to your loved ones on their specialdays
Jina A.
Jina A.
Sterling, VA
CD J'adore is my all time FAVORITE scent. My husband absolutely loves this scent on me. It's my go to scent, and every around me is always asking me what I'm wearing. It lasts forever on my body and I find myself always repurchasing this product.
Ammie B.
Ammie B.
Gibbstown, NJ
I love Christian Dior's J'adore. The smell is long lasting and noticeable but not over powering. I recognize it when I smell others wearing it and would recommend to others
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I received this as a gift and I loved the product. I am extremely extremely picky when it comes to perfume but I love all of Dior scents. I still have this product today!
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
Plainfield, IL
Love this stuff! Not overbearing....lasts long and smells wonderful. It's obviously pricey (the name alone), but it's definitely worth it. It just even smells classy :-)
Mai L.
Mai L.
Norwalk, CA
I received this as a gift for my birthday. At first I was anxious about the scent because it does have a more mature touch, but I grew to love it afterwards.
Shanessa F.
Shanessa F.
Lafayette
This perfume is so intoxicating and I can't get enough of it. The scent lasts for hours and there's no need to keep reapplying.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Smells warm and cozy and elegant. A little too mature for my age but it doesn't stop me from smelling it to make me smile
Trudy N.
Trudy N.
Very feminine smell ...great casual way to get good attention. lol. I love this scent and highly recommend
Christina G.
Christina G.
Graham, NC
Love love love. This is so much better than the original jadore. It has a very sexy smell which i love