BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimDior
Christian Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 17 Ounce

Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce

by Dior

This product is made of high quality material. It is recommended for romantic wear. This Product Is Manufactured In France.

This product is made of high quality material; It is recommended for romantic wear; This Product Is Manufactured In France

Is this the real version?
Start your review of Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce!
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a classic, Christian Dior Homme EDT is a woodsy scent with notes of atlas cedar, patchouli and vetiver. It's a great fall and winter scent, long lasting, great value and comes in a simple bottle. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it, definitely recommend.
mackenzie F.
los angeles
Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by mackenzie F.
Purchased at: FragranceX
Not my type of fragrance I tried it and did not like it way to strong of a smell. It reminds me of smelling Jack Daniel's whisky I purchased on a blind buy because of how everyone rated it and it was a mistake. I returned it because it's just not my type of scent. I usually go for soft and fresh scents this 1 is just to over the top for me.
Tre K.
Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Tre K.
My husband received this cologne to test out. I really like the smell of it so it gets a great review from me as well. I have smelled other colognes I like better, but this one smells fantastic! No complaints from me. I would reccomend this cologne to others.
Abdulraheem S.
Warren, MI
Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Abdulraheem S.
I got this product today, unfortunately, it is a bad product firstly because the size of the perfume bottle is very small and does not last for a long time Secondly the smell is very light It is not very strong smell It is very light and not strong smell Third The bottle does not have a spray to spray on clothes when you want to use it and this means Every time I want to use it I have to open the package and put it on my clothes and use it must have a spray for ease of use.
Gina C.
Ocala Florida, FL
Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Gina C.
Super this men's perfume is exquisite. We recommend it. My husband says that he feels classy in this perfume. It is super good and enjoyable. It is a good option for a gift of important people. buy it from us.💋💋💋
Patrick M.
Roseville, MN
Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Patrick M.
Perfect 10/10 fragrance! The scent is amazing! A blast of lavender and musk mallow in the opening let’s you know immediately that this is a quality, well blended, and high performing fragrance. The middle comes in very early with the very heavy, powdery, and rich iris. There’s just a hint of sweetness provided by the pear in the mid, but it’s very subtle. The dry down is fantastic! A cedar and vetiver base that adds a manly accord to this otherwise unisex fragrance. It’s a perfect 10, I highly recommend this to anyone who has grown tired of the “blue” wave that’s been going on for over a decade.
Elisa G.
Absolutely amazing. I always have 1 or 2 for gifts as well. Longlasting and freshly showered all day smell.
Adel D.
dearborn
Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Adel D.
I love the smell of the Dior Homme intense. I love how it doesn’t smell like anything else out there. There is no way of improving the product. It a has a nice classic shape. I would recommend for every guy out there.
Lazaro  V.
La Plata, MD
This perfume is incredibly rich, it has a very good men's fragrance and at the same time refreshing and elegant
Kin wa W.
Los Angeles, CA
Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Kin wa W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Dior Homme Intense 2011 by Christian Dior is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Top note is Lavender; middle notes are iris, Ambrette (Musk Mallow) and Pear; base notes are Virginia Cedar and Vetiver. It was a blind buy for me because a friend recommended it. I wasn’t in love with this cologne. A little too powerdy and floral for my nose. It wasn’t my cup of tea.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...