Christian Dior Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Gel uploaded by Ana Paula A.Christian Dior Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Gel uploaded by Ana Paula A.
3 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Gel. Structure and shine brush-on brow gel. This foolproof new brow perfector adds the defining touch to the eyes. Its click-brush applicator releases just the right amount of thin, non-sticky gel-serum to shape, define and give brows shine in just one stroke. Brows are set, for naturally framed eyes all day long. Its gel-serum formula leaves a weightless, non-sticky finish. Available in a universal transparent version, as well as two slightly tinted blonde and brown shades. Apply gel on its own or as a top coat over an eyebrow pencil for bolder results, depending on the look you want to achieve. Available in three shades: transparent, blonde and brown. see more...

Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
Review for: Brown
Totally disappointed with this product, is really expensive and for me didn't work at all for my brows, the brown color is to light and is like you are not wearing nothing, it doesn't make any difference. The brush is awful, make worst my brows because it makes a mess after I put my brow shadow, and also is a hard brush. The gel comes out for two sides of the brush so that makes that you cannot blend the product very well.
Annabelle J.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
Review for: Blonde
This is my number one go to product for setting my brows in place. It creates a wet look at first but then dries, leaving shiny, healthy, perfect brows on your face. I will forever love this product!
Virginie D.
Virginie D.
It works fine but it can actually dry your skin. I have a pretty sensible skin, so it worked okay. At this price I am not impressed.
Thiyori
Thiyori
Perhaps it's just me, or perhaps is the fact that i've bought the clear colour. But it's AMAZING. Makes my brows look feathery and natural and isn't patchy or drying at all. The applicator is really nice, and i like that it builds up my natural hair without making it look artificial and too bold. Definitely recommended!