Christian Dior Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick - 430 Radiuse uploaded by Lipi R.Christian Dior Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick - 430 Radiuse uploaded by Lipi R.Christian Dior Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick - 430 Radiuse uploaded by Melissa C.

BY DIOR

A fusion of classic Dior Gold and Raf Simons' couture, modern color, the Diorific Golden Shock Lipstick collection delivers captivating hues in a rich, decadent texture. The innovative, split bullets offer a saturated matte shade and a shimmering, coordinated color, infused with opulent golden flecks. Feminine, festive and utterly sophisticated. Color(s): 005 daring shock, 006 ardent shock, 007 passion shock, 008 mysterious shock, 430 radiuse, 580 fascinante, 750 fabuleuse, 770 fantastique. Brand: Dior. Style Name: Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick. Style Number: 881487. see more...

Lets S.
Love this product. Amazing finish and staying power. Never leaves that odious white rim on lips after hours of wear. Great color selection in both nudes and brights. I would recommend and buy again. On the pricier side but worth it!
Sabrin H.
I just used up one of these. It's great. It's a very convenient and easy inexpensive product. It's pure vitamin e, and much easier and cleaner than the oil or sticking a needle in a capsule and spreading that on. It's similar to the texture of chapstick, maybe a little more slippery. I used this for my lips, and around the eyes at night. Nice hydrated skin where applied. I paid about $1.50 for it at Walmart. Need to go buy another one. The packaging is convenient, but cheap. The gold lettering mostly wore off so it's not pretty or chic, but still convenient and sturdy enough. Great value and superb product.
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton, FL
The Holiday Dior Diorific lipsticks are worth the wait! Each year I stock up on all the new hues in the collection. The formula is very unique and long lasting. I also love the variety in hues that are perfect for the season and for the holiday celebrations. The packaging is always so luxe and glamorous!
🎶👑Melody H.
['Garland', 'TX'], TX
The Christian Dior lipstick in diorific Is very flattering and stays on the lips for quite sometime.This one is a good formula. Didn't dry my lips and the color is very flattering.🙂
@Influenster
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
I've tried this product before and totally regret not buying it! It was amazing! I wasn't sure about the quality of it because I always use their lip glosses or plumbers. I would buy it if it was cheaper
Jamie Y.
New York
BEST LIPSTICK EVER! my favorite go to lipstick and It is so moisturizing and very long lasting that I dont have to keep reapplying it all the time. Leaves my lips moist at all times without crusting up. The packaging is also very beautiful and luxurious.
Madison F.
Dunedin
One word- BEAUTIFUL. Such an amazing pigment and velvety feel to this lipstick. It was all I expected and more!! Definitely a new favorite lipstick. I also learned that when you stray away from orangey colors it will make your teeth appear whiter! :)
Kathryn S.
Kenilworth
I loveee this lipstick!! The color is absolutely stunning and the applicator it came in is adorable!! It was my first time using it but will definitely not be my last! The price was not bad all and I already recommended it to all of my friends!!!
Brittany C.
Bloomington
Great colors! Goes on really smooth and lasts most of the day. Most importantly is that it does not dry out your lips and does not clump up when or if you reapply. There are a lot of colors available and are well worth the price! Scared of the price? Don't be because its worth every penny.
brittnay p.
This is one of my favorite lipsticks! Besides the color payoff being fabulous, the lipstick bullet shape itself is so adorable and glamorous. Everyone should go out and buy one of these babies. Highly pigmented and highly recommended
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Cuanto cuesta?
Andrea R.
How good is it?
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this lipstick get patchy throughout the day
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Donde lo puedo encontrar?
Amei a cor, adoraria receber!