Christian Dior Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick - 430 Radiuse uploaded by Melissa C.Christian Dior Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick - 430 Radiuse uploaded by Lipi R.Christian Dior Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick - 430 Radiuse uploaded by Lipi R.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A fusion of classic Dior Gold and Raf Simons' couture, modern color, the Diorific Golden Shock Lipstick collection delivers captivating hues in a rich, decadent texture. The innovative, split bullets offer a saturated matte shade and a shimmering, coordinated color, infused with opulent golden flecks. Feminine, festive and utterly sophisticated. Color(s): 005 daring shock, 006 ardent shock, 007 passion shock, 008 mysterious shock, 430 radiuse, 580 fascinante, 750 fabuleuse, 770 fantastique. Brand: Dior. Style Name: Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick. Style Number: 881487. see more...

Alli D.
This lipstick is luxurious. It has the elegant look and it is so gorgeous. This product is amazing. I love it so much. In my opinion it looks really great with any skin color. I so definitly recommend it to others who are looking for a lipstick that's easy to apply yet really gorgeous.
Sydney A.
Arcadia, IN
This lipstick is everything. First off the pigmentation is incredible. It's a one swipe application. Second, it is incredibly comfortable on the lips. Also this shade is so beautiful on the lips and will work on anyone.
Tatiana K.
Love all Christian Dior lipstick. They do not dry my lips or irritate them. I have sensitive skin and they are amazing. I love the colors and the way they feel. I recommend these lipsticks to everyone
Solanyes F.
My mom loves this kind of labila, for she is the best, colors variety, it is not without one in his carte, I still have not tried it, so I can not give a comprehensive review. but I like the colors
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
This is such a beautiful color , it's one that you could wear everyday and never get tired of . The formula is so creamy and your lips stay very hydrated , just beautiful !!
Linda D.
Long Beach, NY
This is a high quality product. It glides on and feels wonderful. Very moisturizing unlike other lipsticks. It doesn't last long on me but most lipsticks don't.
Cinthia C.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the color and the case it comes in and the stain is really good not like the lipsticks that you keep having to pass layers over
Cami P.
Grover, MO
This is a gorgeous color. My mom loves it, I love it, we all love it. I love Dior's lipstick formula. They're so gorgeous and buttery.
Kisandra B.
Idaho Falls, ID
This lipstick is the perfect shade! Can be worn day or night. Last me about 6 hours. Glides on smooth! Its a keeper in my book.
Sabine B.
Mercedes, TX
This Christian Dior Lipstick is a nuetral shade that can be used on a daily basis. It looks beautiful in many skin tones.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Cuanto cuesta?
Andrea R.
How good is it?
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this lipstick get patchy throughout the day
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Donde lo puedo encontrar?
Amei a cor, adoraria receber!