BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A dazzling, chip-resistant nail lacquer. Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer will add a splash of luminous color to any look. The long-lasting, glossy formula goes on silky smooth and the vibrant shade adds a tantalizing touch to fingertips and toes. see more...

Perfashionista  T.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the greatest nail polishes out there. Absolutely worth every penny. I love that the top cap comes off and it is kind of just for show. The bottle is fantastic and easy to hold which I love because I do my own nails. The brush is wonderful and cover a lot of territory with just one stroke. I would buy one of each color should my budget allow!
Rachael L.
San Francisco, CA
Color is so pretty! I'm satisfied with its packaging design too. Nail brush is easy to apply color to my nails
Dalia E.
sfax
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this nail polish yesterday fir 20$ it is expensive but I really adore the color and its incredible shine. Compared to other nail polish products, this one is much better and worth the high price. I recommend it fir every woman looking for perfection. The smell of it is also so good. I al totally satisfied.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are worth every dollar,great brand really,it never chips for a week i just add top coat and decals to make it funky or plain and classy.pricey just a bit,great value!pros are there is so much in the bottle.highly suggest you to try it out.
emna b.
tunis
très belle couleur, le vernis est très opaque et a une longue tenue. Il ne jaunit pas ongles et ne s'écaille pas. je l'utilise très souvent et j'en rachèterai dès que je l'aurai terminé
Willy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love su much Dior products, and the Dior nail polish is one of my favorite, this colour too!
So simple and fast to applicate😍