BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior s nurturing serum contains a concentrated mix of ingredients from precious plant oils to give it a rich, silky texture that corrects visible signs of aging for those with dry skin. It works by draping a protective matte over the face that s formulated to feel delicately silky so it soothes on contact, leaving skin smooth, supple and positively radiant. How to use: Apply 1 to 2 drops morning and night. Brand: Dior. Style Name: Dior 'Capture Totale' Haute Nutrition Oil Serum. Style Number: 946644. see more...

Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I've only been using this product a week but I really like it. It makes my skin feel so soft and even. I use a few dabs before my foundation and the a light pat after. You will not be disappointed with your skin after using this dream serum.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE Christian Dior product period. The scent on this product always caught people attention when I wear it. It is not too strong.
It is just perfect. It was gifted to me on my birthday therefore I am
Clueless for the price. I recommend it nonetheless.