BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Refill your Capture Totale Dreamskin in just a single step. Dreamskin's refined and feminine "jewelery" case captures in a click all the age-defying secrets of Capture Totale. see more...

Monique B.
I'm a first time user of Dream Skin. It's gentle on your skin and is very smooth on texture. It helps to even your skintone, fades the appearance of wrinkles, and gives you a glow. My face feels so smooth after I use it.
Jéssica F.
San Francisco, CA
Good product! But I think there are better products than this one with a better price. I liked, but I will try other products. Maybe for your skin works better than mine.
Lindee C.
Love this product. Dior is amazing at everything they do, or at least with what I've tried. You can never go wrong with this brand!
jenny m.
this keeps my skin very nourished glowing and smooth! Ever since I used this my cystic acne calmed down its not oily at all!
Allie M.
Ottawa, ON
Love that they make a refill slightly less expensive. This stuff is holy grail. Worn under makeup smooths skin and gives a lit from within glow
mikaelly o.
Eu amei o cheiro! Que maravilha, vou dar alguns de presente, que cheiro Maravilhoso, adorei, a embalagem é linda.
Andrea R.
Lodi, NJ
Is gentle with the skin, i don't want it to hurt my face