Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash Plumping Spotlight Shine 886 Mauve Accent uploaded by Ellie J.Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash Plumping Spotlight Shine 886 Mauve Accent uploaded by Ellie J.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Lip Gloss - Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash Plumping Spotlight Shine 886 Mauve Accent see more...

Gabby F.
New York
This Dior lip gloss has a great shine and is affordable. The gloss does not have an after taste but it does not stay on and you need to reapply frequently. You do get a natural lip plump with the gloss.
Kate L.
Austin, TX
I love Dior's lip plumper gloss. The color is amazing & it definitely works! My lips look fuller & more supple when I use it. I purchased it from Sephora. I like the packaging Dior uses also, it's eye catching. I have purchased it many times before & would buy it again. It is a little thick but for me that's the only drawback.
Denitza S.
chula vista
This product wasn't necessarily what I'd expected but I still loved it. The wand made it easy to apply however I didn't notice it plumping my lips very much, it is a little on the expensive side for a lip plumper. I'd say there are better lip plumper a on the market for a better price.
Jenn S.
New York
It's not sticky, which I enjoy, and does give your lips a nice little plump but only surgery can give you the lips you're actually looking for. But still a good alternative.
Ashley B.
Renton, WA
Looooove this plumping lipgloss! It's my absolute favorite go to. I use it on top of my favorite lipsticks or sometimes I will just use it by itself. I notice a difference in my lips and I love that it isn't sticky like many other glosses out there.
perlita m.
This lip plumper is very effective and really does plump your lips! I recommend this to anyone looking for that extra volume to her lips!
Ellie J.
Brynmawr , NP234EA
I’ve only got the mini Dior Addict lip maximizer but I’m totally in love with it, can’t believe this product actually works by pluming the lips💁🏽 I’ve had so many compliments on how nice my lips look from using this, I wired use it on its own or just pop a bit over my lipstick& I’m good to go☺ would love too try the full sized product, will deffo be re buyinf tnka product 10/10 from me☺️
Frances Anne L.
Calgary, ['', 'AB', '']
Dior is one of my favorite lipstick and lip gloss. It keeps your lips moisturized and color is lasting. The lip plumper makes your lips really plump. The only thing is the price, but as we know Dior is already a well known brand to be costly.
Courtney T.
Amazing!! Absolutely love this lip gloss! It met every expectation and lasted surprisingly long! It's a bit more on the luxury side with pricing but I believe it's totally worth it and I would recommend it to others!!