Christian Dior Dior 'Addict - Sparkling' Ultra-Gloss - 169 Gems uploaded by Mona E.Christian Dior Dior 'Addict - Sparkling' Ultra-Gloss - 169 Gems uploaded by Quele B.

BY DIOR

More than just a gloss, Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss is a lip plumper and a gloss all in one. It produces a natural volume effect instantly and day after day with a formula bursting with hyaluronic acid spheres that capture and retain surrounding water so lips seemed quenched with a full and lastingly moisturized, ultra-glossy mirror shine. With 70% mirror-shine stretch oils, Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss glides on smoothly over the lips to create a spectacular glossy effect with a film so fine and comfortable you almost forget it's there. It's designed with a new, crystal-handled applicator that maximizes the glossy result and deposits the perfect dose on your lips for great precision of application. Pure gives you clean, pure color. Sparkling gives your lips color with a high concentration of glitter. How to use: Apply to your lips as desired. For brighter, bolder makeup, apply over a matching lipstick. Color(s): 169 gems, 343 spring ball, 465 ultradior shock, 553 princess, 643 everdior, 686 fancy, 765 shock ultradior, 996 diorosphere. Brand: Dior. Style Name: Dior 'Addict - Sparkling' Ultra-Gloss. Style Number: 5095173 1. see more...

Christine M.
Westerville, OH
Let me start by saying that the packaging and feel of this product is untouched.  It is just a pretty tube of lip gloss.  It felt so smooth and perfect going on.  That being said, I was totally unimpressed by the plumping aspect of this product.  I saw and felt no change at all with use.  I used it 2-3 times a day until the tube ran out.  I saw no visible changes while I was using it.  It has a very high price tag when it comes to plumpers.  I feel like this high price is paying for beautiful packaging along with the Dior name.  When all was said and done, basically I felt like I paid a lot of money for a basic lip gloss.  I did use it all the way through because I did like how it felt and how smooth it was, but I will not be going back for another.  I would say that if you are looking for a plumper, there are other options out there.  If you are looking for one of the smoothest lip glosses you will ever wear, then this is your product.
Kelly C.
West Allis, WI
This Christian Dior gloss is the best gloss on the market. It looks amazing on bare lips, in addition to adding sparkle and highlights on top of other lipstick. It isn't sticky, and leaves lips feeling moisturized. I keep this in my bag so that I always have it on hand!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! The gloss was a perfect texture and not too sticky like some other brands. I really enjoyed the subtle pink color it gave me and I will repurchase once I run out. I recommend this to anyone that's SO over the liquid lipstick trend that makes your lips dry.
Alexandra R.
Homestead , FL
This lip gloss is the best so smooth and has a nice scent I bought it at macys during Christmas time, it is easy to apply, its the first time I use it and I would recommend to others and buy it again for sure.
Roxanne M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really love Dior lip gloss. It's a bit sticky but I don't mind too much. The packaging always is beautiful and I would continue to buy it over a few other brands even though it is a bit pricey.
Gianna™®
i really liked this lip gloss. it stayed on for such a long time. the packaging was very high quality. it was so easy to apply. it was very pricey but worth it. it smelled delicious. i would definitely repurchase.
Brittni M.
Youngsville, LA
So pretty! I love this gloss by itself for to top any lipstick. It's so shiny and doesn't feel "gooey" on your lips! I buy this all of the times from Sephora and recommend to try it!
Makenna H.
Richmond, TX
Just got this in the mail today and I love it already! Used it twice and I can already feel it working. Plus I love a light colored gloss that lasts. Great purchase!
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
i got this gloss in 'Shock' and it's so beautiful omg. super glossy & not sticky at all. mega shine & shimmer w this color. sooo pretty & pink. not too pigmented but it looks beautiful over lip liners and lipsticks. obsessed
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
My favorite lip gloss ever I've literally used it for ten years. Packaging is beautiful and the formula is very long lasting.
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX
I have two of the Dior Addict in different shades, but haven't tried this color. Is it virtually colorless?