BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior Addict Lipstick. Dior ushers in a new era in lip makeup with the breakthrough creation of a lipstick that boasts a hydra-gel core with a top coat effect for sensational mirror shine. Concentrated in the shape of a CD at the centre, the ultra-moisturizing soft core runs the full length of the stick. Application after application, it works like a top coat, adding an extra dose of shine and colourfastness with unbelievable comfort. The hydra-gel core is composed of three expert oils among the shiniest used in cosmetics. The Sensorial oil delivers unprecedented fluidity and glide for a new generation of voluptuousness. The Comfort oil improves moisturization of the lips, while the Shield oil ensures colour will adhere and last. The hydra-gel core is composed of three expert oils among the shiniest used in cosmetics. The Sensorial oil delivers unprecedented fluidity and glide for a new generation of voluptuousness. The Comfort oil improves moisturization of the lips, while the Shield oil ensures colour will adhere and last. Applied with surprising ease, its glide-on texture blends seamlessly with the lips. The hydra-gel core melds with the colour to give the instant effect of a lipstick plus top coat.35 shades of Dior light created by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup. A fashion-forward line, at once easy and avant-garde, to play with shine and effects. All skin types Shop At House Of Fraser see more...

Emily O.
Seattle, WA
Smooth, beautiful and a fabulous PINK option, this is a go to for me! The colors goes on evenly, though needs constant reapplication. (I don’t mind as the packaging is so pretty hence five stars). I would def recommend to others especially if you’re looking for that whisper of pink and moisture control lip shine! Christian Dior Dior Addict Lipstick, Beverly Pink 875
Kim H.
Baltimore
I’m not sure what it is I just can’t see my self personally purchasing this I think it’s a great product, however that being said when it comes to applications and wear I think most of the hype comes from the name sake not necessarily the product, this a luxury item for me even if I purchase this I can’t see me using it daily
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Such a pretty pink! Expensive lipstick, but the formula is amazing, creamy and easy to apply - MarcJacobs cosmetics is an amazing line...I just feel like for the price it should offer something more than it does
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
So beautiful! I love Dior products for a reason. The way that it applies and stays on is great. And one of the best things about this product is how it doesn’t dry out the lips! Would absolutely buy again!
Rimpal P.
Corinth
Love this lip stick! Friend of mine introduced me too it and fall in love with the texture and color immediately. I would recommend to anyone it’s a good one to keep in purse at all times.
Kali C.
Hands down favorite lippy. SO moisturizing and comfortable for a long wear lip. Doesn't dry at all. My go to for an every day lippy. I have several shades, including the clear.
Joyfulstyles G.
Loganville, GA
Got this for a wedding and everybody was complimenting me that day definitely beautiful colors and shows it very well on Fair complexions👄
Chaza A.
Arlington, VA
I like it so much. I use many shades. They are shiny and keep your lips hydrated. Highly recommend it for everyday use.
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
The Beverly pink was one of my favorite colors that I tried by Christian Dior! It’s absolutely beautiful
PAndrea K.
Lovely investment. Always melts my heart with sheer pink pay off, super sweet and mild scent and soft results.