BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior Addict Lipstick. Dior ushers in a new era in lip makeup with the breakthrough creation of a lipstick that boasts a hydra-gel core with a top coat effect for sensational mirror shine. Concentrated in the shape of a CD at the centre, the ultra-moisturizing soft core runs the full length of the stick. Application after application, it works like a top coat, adding an extra dose of shine and colourfastness with unbelievable comfort. The hydra-gel core is composed of three expert oils among the shiniest used in cosmetics. The Sensorial oil delivers unprecedented fluidity and glide for a new generation of voluptuousness. The Comfort oil improves moisturization of the lips, while the Shield oil ensures colour will adhere and last. The hydra-gel core is composed of three expert oils among the shiniest used in cosmetics. The Sensorial oil delivers unprecedented fluidity and glide for a new generation of voluptuousness. The Comfort oil improves moisturization of the lips, while the Shield oil ensures colour will adhere and last. Applied with surprising ease, its glide-on texture blends seamlessly with the lips. The hydra-gel core melds with the colour to give the instant effect of a lipstick plus top coat.35 shades of Dior light created by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup. A fashion-forward line, at once easy and avant-garde, to play with shine and effects. All skin types Shop At House Of Fraser see more...

Kali C.
Hands down favorite lippy. SO moisturizing and comfortable for a long wear lip. Doesn't dry at all. My go to for an every day lippy. I have several shades, including the clear.
Chaza A.
Arlington, VA
I like it so much. I use many shades. They are shiny and keep your lips hydrated. Highly recommend it for everyday use.
Min C.
Seaford
I loving how this lipstick is keep moisturizing my lip and the case is so pretty as well. Is perfect when I am lazy but I want some color on my face. However I can feel the lipstick is a bit thick and I hope there can have a bit more pigmentation then it would be perfect.
Vika S.
Incredible! The best of its kind. I always carry it with me and use it as a balm. But if you try, you can find something similar to other, cheaper firms.