BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Face Moisturizers - Dior research on epidermal mother cells, this intensely nourishing and revitalizing cream delivers exceptional comfort, elasticity and density to the skin. Night after night, life emerges again beneath wrinkles to triumph over time. Awaken to the miracle of plumped, perfectly smooth and rested skin. see more...

Randi K.
New York City
I only just recently learned about the importance of night cream and this was my first purchased night cream. I love the luxe packaging and the little spoon included so you don't contaminate the pot. I also love how rich this cream feels (almost like a night mask) and that such a small amount goes a long way.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
my grandma actually gave me this and I was all excited because I know it's a little pricey well now I'm getting upset and am probably going to have to buy more or see if she has more,she uses all the good stuff and I don't have deep wrinkles but I do have little fine lines and have noticed a difference and it just leaves your skin feeling very hydrated and silky not greasy at all!
Alexandria K.
CAMBRIDGE, MN
Wonderful formula! Very creamy and pleasant smelling. I got a few deluxe samples of this in beauty boxes and I could see a difference after two weeks of use. My skin felt smoother, my pores looked smaller, and the lines around my eyes looked less visible. Definitely worth the money!
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
Since I began using this cream before bed I can definitely see a difference in the lines around my eyes, jaw, neck and lips. All the lines are softer and not so pronounced as they were before starting this skin care routine. I will never be without this product in fact I always have a back up on hand.
Lauren B.
My mother enjoys this product as she uses it every night. It is expensive, however great quality. The texture goes on light and when you wake up you aren't left feeling cakey. You can get this product at Macys for convenience. I would recommend this product.
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
Dior is always quality. Whether it's clothes, sunglasses or skin creme - I've never been disappointed. This was no exception. My skin is changing... My pores are getting smaller and it seems that dark spots have lightened. When you read the ingredients and the first thing you see is water... you can feel good about putting this on your skin.

As a young girl and now a woman in my 40's - Dior lives up to the name. I'm not surprised. If you're starting to see signs of aging and want to reverse them - TRY THIS PRODUCT. I promise you, it's worth every penny and lasts a long time.
Steicy J.
Orlando, FL
Christian Dior is one of my favorite brands love your eyeglasses and creams are the best, but my favorite is is... I think it is a very effective brand and at the point that gives all its buyers. I love it because it lets me refreshing face before and after. my face looks better since I use this product and I would love to always have it with me
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love this product. I always have a hard time finding a moisturizer that doesn't make me break out, but this one is amazing. I swear by this product and I recommend it to all my friends. Even my mother uses this product.
Laura T.

I love this cream, wrinkle control for the night, does not leave me greasy skin, or heavy, feels very light and freack for bedtime, I love it, I use it every night, to reduce wrinkles and see me More beautiful every day, are wonderful things that make my skin this cream, it makes me very much.
Wendy G.
Love how this felt on my skin. I used it nightly and woke up with my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Applies easily and gets absorbed into the skin nicely. I personally didn't feel greasy after using it.
Rebekah S.