BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

This lightweight cream has a fluid texture that glides onto skin like silk and instantly melts into skin for a retexturizing effect. Enriched with Alpha-Longoza Complex to remove all signs of aging, the cream leaves skin soft and smooth. Size: 1.8 ounces Benefits: Reduces wrinkles, slackening, dull skin and enlarged pores SPF 20 Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Moisturizer is amazing!!! I was using another French brand that cost around the same and when I started using this one my skin feels and looks a lot better. I always got dry around my nostrils and this moisture has improved the texture on my skin. My foundation goes on more even. Loving it!
d T.
This product is great !! Made me feel great after use and these shadows were def a great feel afterwards. Love it completely
Kacey W.
London
Not very nice very thick on skin and doesn't absorb into the skin very pricey too expencie for something this smallĀ