Christian Dior Capture Total Triple Correcting Serum SPF 25 Foundation uploaded by Penelope H.
5 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Capture Totale Triple Correcting Serum Foundation SPF 25 No. 040 Honey Beige was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. see more...

• Is this foundation good for dry, sensitive skin? 1 Answers
Sobia A.
Sobia A.
Emmm don't know how do I feel about this product. Sometimes I feel its good sometimes not up to the mark. I think I still have to explore more. Good thing is it doesn't break me out and I have combination skin type. So far not bad. I wish it was a little more matte.
Timothy J.
Timothy J.
This Dior correcting serum was good but not great! something that was nice to try but i don't think i will be re-purchasing. i don't know if i wasn't using it long enough or not, but i saw a difference but nothing too great. But I'm a Fan of Dior products
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
This foundation leaves your skin glowing and flawless. It is Light weight and has spf in it to protect your skin. Only thing was that I didn't think it was very long lasting. Wouldn't wear it for longer than 6 hours at most.
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Best product ever! It makes your color skin look fresh and the packaging of it is great! I only tried it a sample of it at the mall and definitely I would like to buy it and try it again.
breittia s.
breittia s.
Englewood, TN
It was ok. Not my fvorite but not the worst. I don't like to have A makeup that cakes in my pores and feels heavy on ur face. But it didn't look bad and worked pretty well.
valerie j.
valerie j.
Hobbs, NM
Light weight and has SPF in it. Glides on smooth but does not last all day. It's a little pricey also. But i think the price is high due to the SPF added to it.
Tiyanna G.
Tiyanna G.
Las Cruces, NM
Good for evening out the skin and the added spf. The serum makes your skin look flawless without trying. Easy to use.
Mariafelix V.
Mariafelix V.
I love this foundation so much. It has such a perfect finish and it's flawless every single time. I love it!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
Love this foundation it's such a beautiful finish :) not too matte not too dewy so gorgeous
Chanel E.
Chanel E.
Occoquan, VA
I loved this foundation but I can only wear it when I'm my lightest during the winter. I did see improvements in my complexion because I have dark spots. The only negative thing I will say is it looks cakey so you definitely need to use it with a powder. It is really pricey too! It works best with the Dior concealer too!
Nina K.
Nina K.
Is this foundation good for dry, sensitive skin?