Christian Dior Capture R60-80 XP Overnight Recovery Intensive Skin Care for Unisex

BY DIOR

Buy Online Dior CAPTURE R60/80 XP Restoring Wrinkle Night Serum 30 ml

Dior CAPTURE R60/80 XP Restoring Wrinkle Night Serum is a velvety, lightweight texture that penetrates quickly into skin Highly concentrated with anti-wrinkle active ingredients Helps intensely repair & fill in deep wrinkles night after night Unveils a sleeker, plumper & younger looking complexion.

This product is 100% original with EAN code. (European Article Number)

Dee D.
This is a great product!! Definitely worth the price!! A little goes a long way and you will see a difference within 2 days of how hydrated and soft and supple your skin is becoming. I would recommend this to others and it’s good for sensitive and oily skin as well.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
My skin glows after applying this at the nighttime! I find it applies so smoothly and when I wake up my skin feels soo smooth! I have never found another product with such great results! I would highly recommend this product!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It . I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Other Women! Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Rue H.
Eagle, ID
I received a sample of this.. and wow. Just wow. It’s Pricey, but absolutely amazing. The texture is smooth and creamy, it has a nice gentle texture to it. The smell is phenomenal, if I had the chance I would purchase this any day.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
I don't care who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
What you did
As long as you love me (I don't know)
Who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me (yeah)
Mariah M.
I love this stuff as well and my mother and grandmother. We believe in good skin care my grandmother is 70 and has not one wrinkle and it’s because she never skipped on good skin care it is so important.
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
Very good on your skin. Doesn’t leave your face oily and dry. It’s very gentle and soft in the face and packaged very well. I bought mine from Sephora and Ulta. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.