BY DIOR

Dior Backstage Foundation Light Coverage Fluid Brush was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. see more...

Lauren G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this brush! I use it everyday and it has held up so we'll! Dior brushes are the best! I will continue to buy them! I use it everyday with my foundation! Only pros for this product! It is definitely worth the price!
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.
jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Maria M.
Ötisheim
Muy bueno la verdad lo recomiendo muchísimo muchísimo mucho mucho mejor y más rápido el precio genial sin quejas la verdad lo la primera vez que lo uso y repetiré lo recomiendo mucho mucho a todos las chicas.
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
When it comes to make up products I only go for high quality ones ! This one is totally a must have . Really worth the price
Maggie H.
Drayton
BEAUTIFUL PRODUCT!!! This product will change your life!! It's so amazing and so easy to apply!!! I love it so much!!
Débora G.
Ilópolis RS
Alguém me explica esse pincel?? Meu Deus a maciez dele !! É maravilhoso para a pele sensível!! 😍😱👌👏
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍