BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Refreshing Masculine Fragrance for Men This was launched by the design house of Christian Dior in the year 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top notes are lively Italian citruses fresh tangerine and grapefruit. Middle notes are aromatic basil and mint. Base notes are vetiver from Haiti and leather. see more...

concetta b.
concetta b.
Master Groomer Expert
I have Allways love the dior fragrances but this one was great!! Was given as a gift to my husband and he has used it a few time and it's one of those, what is that smell you are wearing❤️❤️❤️❤️ great smell, last all day, I would definitely recommend!!
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Pretty good cologne..smells good on my husband and it smells not so overpowering like other cologne..and all you need is little and it goes a long way.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
It Smells great, has a very strong but long lasting fragrance to it. I would def recommend this product.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
This smells like older man. Was not a fan of this scent. I would probably buy it for a grandfather.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I love the way this smells in the bottle or on my husband. Has a great smell, not to strong. My favorite by far that he owns.
Jason B.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
This is a very manly smell, nice and spicy with cinnamon notes. The price is right for it also.
masooma s.
masooma s.
I have a cousin who uses this and it smells great on him. I have not bought it yet for my husband because he does not like citrus scents but I think he would like this one
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This smells so good and its not that expensive i like it on a man it smells nice
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
This reminds me of an ex boyfriend..he used to wear it and he always smelled amaze!!! This was one of my favorites if not my favorite for many years!!! Very affordable too!!!
Kendall T.
Kendall T.
Johns creek, GA
This stuff is amazing!!! I absolutely love it on my boyfriend. It last all day. It's like fresh smelling with a little something extra