BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Shantee G.
Victorville, CA
Really great lip stick. Leaves my lips soft and not all sticky or anything. One of the tops lipsticks on my list.
melissa a.
thermal , CA
Love this color looked amazing during fall but can also be used throughout all seasons ! highly recommended !
sitofa f.
Oxnard
Love the color selection. Smooth finish and doesn't make my lips feel dry. Color is smooth and long lasting.
Candace R.
Syracuse, NY
Great lipstick but very drying. Doesn't need to be applied very often and provides long lasting stay power
Angelina D.
Torrance, CA
One of my all time favourite lipstick color. The color is so sweet. I love it so much. The formula is good.
Jessica B.
The price is a little pricey but it's totally worth it great lipstick and will last you all night love it.
Shannon F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My favorite red lipstick is Dior addict. It's the only color red I can wear without looking like a clown
laura l.
Quero muito muito testa ele logooo mesmo adoiiroo meu Deus quero ele pra mim rápido quero quero quero agr
Jamileth E.
Douglas, AZ
Love this product leaves my lips so hydrated and smooth. Long pasting as well and the color is beautiful.
rykiara s.
Clinton, MS
I love this product. Especially the color it compliments my lips and also my accessories. Best Lipstick.