BY DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Blanca L.
I love ❤️ the color !!! It's amazing not only does it go on smooth it has a great smell to it and leaves your lips looking great.
Lyn S.
Lancaster, PA
Good vibrant color but a little to dry and matte for me. Wears well but does seep into lip wrinkles unless you use lip liner.
kat f.
Philadelphia, PA
Long lasting... beautiful colors. Kind of pricey and it's easy to find a dupe if you don't want to spend the bucks though
janitzi v.
Long beach ca
I love this lipstick I have and it's amazing I always wear it when i go out it goes with whatever I wear when I go out
Cecilia A.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this brand! Lipsticks are very pigmented so you dont have to worry about constantly reapplying your lipstick.
Idaly P.
Killeen, TX
I really like the formula. For me it has stayed for many hours. I love the color options and doesn't really crease.
Jazmene S.
The besttrrttt in the world . It’s gets the party rocking ! You can always depend on this drink to have a good time
brittany w.
i love love love this product!!! it will stay on yojr lips and you are having to reply it ever time you turn around
lissa s.
Gente eu gostei muito da cor desse batom quero muito testar ele para eu divulgar para as minhas amigas desse batom
Shantee G.
Victorville, CA
Really great lip stick. Leaves my lips soft and not all sticky or anything. One of the tops lipsticks on my list.