BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Martha C.
Miami
It literally last hours, almost all day long. I can eat and be sure that it wont easily go away, plus ir smells good and colors arr beautiful
Latasha L.
This lippie is amazing. The texture doesn't leave your lips dry and is very pigmented. I love this formula and would recommend this product.
Carla G.
First of all, I love the presentation/packaging. Its so gorgeous. The lipstick feels amazing in the lips, awesome quality and good duration.
Amanda C.
Amazing lipstick 💄 will definitely be buying again ! Totally worth the money. Love my Highend brands and this one is making it too the too
Karina M.
RECIFE
I am in love with this lip stick! It stays foreveer on my lip and it gives a gorgeous look! I've got so many good commentaries when I use.
Joanna S.
Really good lipstick. Doesn't smudge on me and overall a very good pigmentation. Lipstick glides on and can be worn without a lip liner.
Genesis G.
It had good pigmentation but it didn't really last that long on my lips and it wasn't transfer proof. I would rather use other lipsticks
Aurora C.
Is a great product, Is a great product pigment well on the lips its color is beautiful and I love that it does not have chemical smell
I love how this product colors my lips but also is hydrating! It works excellently over lip primer but also works great by itself!
Vicki T.
Loved this color, goes on smooth and keeps lips moisturized. Got many compliments and this cooor goes with any night out ensemble!