BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Kayla C.
Stockton, CA
Love love love this lipstick! I love color and it is hard for me to find dark colors that don't make my skin look too pale. This is perfect because although it's extremely pigmented, it blends well if you want an ombre look or just not as dark.
Madison G.
This product is pricey but it is also great and super easy to apply and use it also is super long lasting so you're getting your money's worth. It was my first time using this but I will buy again and also recommend
E p.
Brooklyn, NY
this is a fabulous lipstick. the quality shows the moment you try it i get lots of complement when i wear it color are so atractive girls can help but to ask me where did I get it from and what brand is it.
Jessy O.
Youngstown, FL
One of my favorites!!! Absolutely one of the best ever... Love all my Christian Dior products!!
Their not my husband's favorite cause of price, but what he don't know never hurt him..
Michelle M.
Katy, TX
Love my Dior Addict Lipstick. I love that it is so light and sheer. Gives you the most beautiful color and keeps your lips nice and moisturized. Must have!
Angaline S.
Riverside
My mom actually has this lipstick right now and I love the color I sometimes use it when I'm wearing a dark color and this lipstick fits just perfect
Derionna's W.
This lipstick has to be my go to lipstick and lipstick color it makes me feel great and it might be a little on the pricey side but it's worth it.
Christine S.
West Palm Beach, FL
This lipstick is one of my "go-to's." The lipstick goes on easily and stays on for hours. It is a great shade for both day and night. Love it!
Tiarra M.
I love using Christian Dior! When applying it goes on so smoothly And so easy to get off. Will last all night without having to keep applying!
Latasha L.
This lippie is amazing. The texture doesn't leave your lips dry and is very pigmented. I love this formula and would recommend this product.