BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Emily K.
Washington, DC
Always one of my favorites. It goes on great and lasts all day, doesn't get dry looking and actually helps to keep my usually dry lips moisturized. More than drugstore prices but well worth it for the benefits and amazing colors they offer. Would buy again
Sonya Z.
Richmond, VA
Loooove this color. Goes very well with Fall and winter. My most favorite to use during these times. I also use it a bit depending on the occasion during spring and summer time :)
Louanna F.
Flushing, NY
I love the high shine and the ultra velvety feel of the lipstick. There's a variety of colors to choose from and they're all so vibrant. It's also very long lasting.
Lorraine C.
This color is fabulous for autumn/fall. Application is so smooth and it is quite moisturizing. It is a little pricey and a splurge for me but it is worth it and you get what you pay for, so it's great quality for a lipstick. It is quite long lasting, especially if you exfoliate and prime your lips beforehand.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
I love this color! It's a plumy magenta and it gives me vampy vibes I love it. I got so many compliments on it and my mom loved it so I got her one for her birthday and she agrees that the formulation of the lipsticks are wonderful! They are super smooth and creamy and do t bleed'
Melissa R.
San Antonio , TX
Super hydration, lasting coverage and luxe package. I absolutely love the delicate shimmer in the formula, no gritty texture on your lips, I plan to pick up more color options. It is a nece fresh break from the over mattified lip.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Love love it ! Super pigmented and what a great great color ! I wore it fir a formal dinner party and everyone loved it ! I'm so happy with my purchase and I will say no wonder they are expensive but it's worth every penny
Shamiere A.
This is a amazing color and lipstick. It is very pigmented. I would say it could be pricey if you don't but high-end makeup. The application is nice and it lasts for half the day. I would highly recommended.
Denise P.
Edgewood, NM
Love this lipstick, the color is very pigmented and it's long lasting for a lipstick. I got this as part of a gift from a friend and I love it. I am thinking of possibly getting other colors even though I'm more a liquid lipstick type of girl these days "
Yvette C.
East Rockaway, NY
The name says it all addict. I am addicted to this lipstick it is very cream. It gives your lips the perfect shine. The mixture between creamy and shiny makes the difference and most of all it won't dry your lips like other lipstick would. I recommend it time afte time