BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Jacqueline R.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this product a lot beautiful color, nice finish, but the only real problem I have with it , is it's sticky consistency. I think for a quote high end product, this problem should not happen.
tanya r.
Dior can never go wrong with their addict collection. Spectacular range of colors and long lasting formula. Feelings like a lip balm but acts like a lipstick!

I would def recommended this to everyone and is worth every penny!
Sheila S.
Conroe, TX
Does not last as long as I would like, but for a lipstick instead of a stain, the longevity is on par with MAC. The pigment is rich, and it feels like it conditions my lips when i apply it. It glides smooth, looks great, and feels great as well. Love it.
Karla J.
Rice Lake, WI
I loved this product!!! The color pops and the packaging is wonderful. The color lasts all day and into the evening. Perfect for business meetings and late night dates. Can't wait to try the other colors.
anna s.
This is my go to lipstick! It just fit my everyday outfit. The consistency is superb. I dont have to fo a retouch every mow and then and most importantly doesnt dried out my lips. Im just in love with it!
esin t.
Seattle, WA
Love the color and of course I have always loved lancome's products. It stays on and feels light. The texture is very nice. I love the packaging as well, it looks very stylish. I would buy this again.
Joyce k.
Love these lipsticks! Perfect pigmentation and non drying formula. Even though it's not like a stain and doesn't last as long, these are superb as lipsticks! No scent and they feel light on the lips.
Nichole T.
Rochester , NY
This is such an awesome color. The color stays and does not come off! This price is a little high so I have only purchased once. But the need to re apply is not high. I would recommend to my friends.
Jamie D.
I absolutely love this lip product... it has a nice color payoff and doesn't go on patchy... it feels very luxurious on the lips and doesn't dry them out... I will be repurchasing this product.
Judayme W.
San Antonio, Tx
This lipstick is very darling, my husband will love it when im wearing this lipstick. I like this because its so soft to my lips lips and never get cracked my lips when im using this lipstick