BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Jenna M.
Really excellent lip stick, love the colour moisturizing and lasts a good amount of time. Would definitely re-purchase
Sophia H.
Alajuela
It's so rare for me find the best color but this is so mine, i absolutely love it! i think a lit more than my life 😂
Milena X.
I loved the vibrante collor and how it lasted on my lips, i spent 4 hours driking and sweeting and it was still ther
Nasra S.
This lipstick was really smooth and pigmented and the colors were amazing.would definitely recommend this lipstick.
josefina v.
I love the smell color finish everything besides not let you dry lips but you moisturizing amount I recommend
maedla g.
Colour was amazing at first but it became patchy quite quickly during the day. It went on nice and smooth.
Razane K.
lebanon
U get easily addicted to those lipstick, they may be a bit over budget, but really worth trying !
Skiny B.
Long island, new york
The best lipstick i could ever use! This is perfect to my lips, looks good with my skin color
Shanna A.
Dior is always my go-to for a luxurious and long-lasting lip color! Well worth the splurge!
Nuria G.
Barcelona
I love its duration, and how easy it is to wear it is a beautiful color for every occasion.