BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, # 962 Daring, 0.12 Ounce
ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTE PRODUCTO POR QUE HAY ALGUNOS PRODUCTOS QUE HASTA TE SECAN LA BOCA Y PUES ASI NO SE PUEDE CONFIAR Y ES MEJOR COMPRAR MAS CAROS PERO MEJORES COMO MARY KAY Y CHRISTIAN DIOR
Kelly C.
I love this lipstick more than anything in life! It leaves the mouth very moisturized and lasts long enough. I only bought it once and I never found it here where I live. Perfect !!
Isabelle M.
This lipstick has become one of my favorite fall shades. It has a beautiful shine and deep berry colour. I always get so many compliments whenever I wear this out. This lipstick never dries or creases, even when I have dry lips! This is surely a product I would recommend to anyone.
Nancy C.
I love this lipstick. The color is perfect for fall. It is long lasting and does not dry out my lips. It is a little pricey but well worth it. Excellent quality and rich looking color.
Vannencia T.
"I love this lipstick, because of the quality and because it is really pigmented and long lasting.
And when you apply it on the lips it feels really smooth and moist.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This colour is absolutely gorgeous and perfection for fall. Great quality. It goes on smoothly and didn't dry out my lips. It's priced a little higher but I do think that it's worth it for quality and a lovely unique colour. It lasts pretty long on its own throughout the day, but lasts an exceptional amount of time of you first use primer. It's super easy to touch up as well.
Aisha S.
DORDRECHT
I love bordeauax red colors! This product is amazing. Everyone always asks me which color do I have on my lips.. well here it is!! Dior Dior Addict Lipstick Foureau 971 0.12 oz
Samantha L.
This color is literal perfection for autumn/fall. Application is so smooth and very moisturizing. It is a little pricey, but it is completely worth it and you get what you pay for. It's great quality for a lipstick and is quite long lasting, especially if you exfoliate and prime your lips beforehand.
Megan R.
This was given to me by a friend and the pigmentation is great. It is quite pricey, however, the quality is great. It has wonderful packaging and it does stay fairly long on the lips, though I've found that I usually have to reapply after eating.
glissia S.
This lipstick is wonderful the color is super perfect, at least in me it lasts all day and when I want a more vibrant color just step one more layer of product