BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Maria B.
Kesrouan, Jounieh, Sarba
Dior is one of the rare clothes brands that have amazing make up products! Their lipsticks stay on for a long time without getting your lips sticky or dry ! Love it
Paola R.
I started using Christian Dior lipstick stolen from my mom's make up and I became such a fan of all of them and all their products.

This lipstick last for hours and the product itself is really really good, I love the color which is very trend now.
claudia q.
The lipstick is great and I absolutely love it. The lipstick glides on smoothly and it doesn't give you a ton of color, so it's really good for wearing it to school or to work everyday, just to give a hint of color to your lips. I fount this lipstick a bit pricey, and you could definitely find something similar in drugstore with a much lower price.
Jc M.
this lipstick was absaloutely lovely, it stayed on a very long time, the colour was incredible also, I tried it due to a friend suggesting it, I have never looked back, this is now my favourite lipstick!
Puja P.
Such a pretty colour! I wear it on my special nights out! It stays put. Touch ups are easy. It doesn't bleed and it gives off so much pigment. This is insanely perfect. My lips love it when they're bestowed with this lovely shade over them
Kate V.
Liepaja
Hello there. I really adore this product. The packaging is super elegant. It is super long lasting. I love how creamy it is and the pigmentation is awesome. I bought it online dior.com . I obviously recommend this to every girl. It is pretty pricey but worth it.
Klaudia Dorothy R.
London
I got this lipstick for a Halloween party but ended up giving it away to a friend. The colour looked disgusting on me, but she did give me her feedback on it and according to her it was a decent lipstick. Nothing too special, but it lasted a sweet time.
Nilgun U.
Packadge is great.They are not highly pigmented or matte.but they give their colors well on lips.its a plus that they have great texture.smooth like lipbalms.they dont dry lips and never heavy feeling onlips while you wear them.they last long but they look like you are wearing like lip gloss.it depends if you prefer lipgloss looking or not.
Eliza C.
Orange Cove, CA
The color is very gorgeous but the only issue I have is that it doesn't stay the same after an hour or so. The color becomes more like a sienna rather than the burgundy
Nabz G.
The name says it all 'addict'. This is a beautiful deep purple/brown shade and suits almost all skin types. Love how buttery it is and lips stay moist for a very long time. The colour lasts for a good amount of time and only need a few touch ups! Good investment! x