BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Maria S.
North Las Vegas, NV
It's like wearing a lip gloss and a lipstick at the same time. It also looks very fancy.
Bethany L.
Good quality, great packaging. I love this shade but I wish it stayed on a little longer.
Barbara B.
Phoenix
I love this lipstick, the colors are really beautiful, I can't wait to tray another one.
Adriana G.
This lipstick was great, the pigment of the color was so nice and stayed on all night!
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Gorgeous color but way too high priced. It could totally be duped for much cheaper!!!!
Larissa D.
friendswood
A favorite of mine!!! The price is soooo affordable and the color selection is amazing
China A.
Hazel Park, MI
Love the color and the way it feels in my lips. It doesn’t feel tacky or dry. Love it
Siobhán E.
Liverpool
I liked the deep colour of this. I did find, to enable the colour to stay as rich, it did need topping up more than other brands. I found the colour to have a subtle shine to it and didn’t leave your lips feeling heavy or sticky.
Haley N.
I absolutely love this brand. It works amazing, it definitely does its job! It’s totally worth the price. The results are amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to other people. I just love this stuff!! It is awesome
miryzzle A.
Hey guys im telling you guys this rogue lipstick formula like out of the world im not lying guys. You should buy it and wear it . It is very good packagimg tbh. I really loves it thooooooooo. Usually i buy it at sephora.