BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.12 ounce lipstick. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior addict lipstick, # 962 daring by Christian Dior for women, 0.12 ounce... see more...

Sabrin H.
After talking to dermatologists and digging into scientific studies, we were surprised (and a little disheartened) to discover the ingredients in some of the best lip balms can cause irritation β€” and make dry lips even drier. The key: finding a balm with simple ingredients that include moisturizers, like beeswax, or barrier agents, like petrolatum, and little to nothing else. Once we found those, we tested 25 to see which felt the best going on, provided long-lasting moisture, and weren't too glossy.
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
This is the best color and formula I have come across for the cooler months and holiday looks I have been looking for. I thought like all other lips sticks I have tried it would be tacky or overly dry. It wasn't. It went in smooth, stayed dry but wasn't streaky or cakey. This is an amazing product and so exciting to get a new one and open it and enjoy every swipe across my lips.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Christian Dior Addict lipstick πŸ’„
Is one of a kind. First off my lips tend to get dry and chap from all the lipsticks I wear. I especially love matte lipsticks. But with Dior addict lipstick keeps my lips moist and smooth. It's price is very reasonable for its high quality products!
I definitely recommend this shade and brand to every girl and boy on this earth πŸ˜‰
Aliyah J.
Knoxville, TN
Christian Dior has always been in my make-up collections since I started experimenting with make-up. I love their new Addict Lipstick due to the fact that the pigment of the lipstick is so rich and not too much where you have to blotch your lips with a napkin. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love this lipstick, the color is very pigmented and it's long lasting for a lipstick. I got this as part of a gift from a friend and I love it. I am thinking of possibly getting other colors even though I'm more a liquid lipstick type of girl these days
Alexia M.
San Leandro, CA
Omg his color is so beautiful! It is not heavy on the lips, you barely feel it! The lipstick glides on with and it does not feel tacky or sticky. Full coverage so you don't really have to use lip liner if you don't want to!!
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I've always wanted to try a Dior product! I would love to get a chance to try some of the fancy voxboxes that I wouldn't be to brave to buy without reviewing first! The formula just looks so appealing!
Nicole S.
Saugus, CA
Absolutely stunning formula and amazingly rich color. I have always been a fan of Dior products, and this one did not disappoint. I really like how long it lasts and how it does not bleed through my lip liner. That is the biggest deal breaker for me. Honestly will purchase as many colors as I can!
Charlene T.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
 it's really pretty, only problem I have with it doesn't last long. The color changes to a burgundy/dark plum color.  In addition the ingredients are not 100% organic means I'll not purchase again, but I'll use this until it's gone. I feel like there are better brands with better ingredients for this price.
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product! Usually I dark like dark shades since I have such light skin but this color is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't resist from wearing it!! I would definitely suggest buying it because it is a product I would buy over and over again!!