BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always skeptical when it comes to glosses, because I absolutely hate when they're sticky. These are not sticky at all. They are definitely on the pricier side, but I would recommend them to others if they are willing to invest in a good lipgloss.
Ciera O.
Ciera O.
Westchester, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Dior lip polishes! They give great color and are long lasting without that sticky feel on the lips you get with other glosses. Your hair will not stick to your lips when the wind blows!
Manuela P.
Manuela P.
Houston, Texas
We all know Dior Makeups are high quality, so I was already expecting a lot from the product, but even expecting it to be amazing, this lipstick surprised me. I have one small problem with gloss: they feel weird on my lips, but not this one. It has the wet effect but you don't feel that your lips are wet and "arght". It dries but keeping the wet effect. I know it sounds weird, but it's true. Also the colors are amazing, hard to pick one only. Give it a try, you are gonna love it.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
New york, NY
I always go for glosses because they're mostly easy to wear and pull off- and these are no exception. They're long lasting and smooth even on my dry alligator lips and best of all they're not sticky.
Deja F.
Deja F.
Fresno , CA
Love the color and the texture. It didn't leave me with the really dry look on my lips and I loved it. I love the nice packaging and I would buy again. This was my first time using the product and I would buy again.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pretty! These come in such beautiful shades which makes it hard to choose. the color payoff is really nice. This lip polish or gloss does not feel sticky like some other glosses. Definitely worth a try.
Lexi J.
Lexi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color payoff is poor! Formula is sticky and smells chemically! Would not repurchase
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
My teacher used to use this lip gloss. It was a nice color, and it seemed to stay on well--she literally always had it on.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Citronelle, AL
Very good lip gloss it last long an is isn't the sticky stuff an don't get everywhere
Anna V.
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pretty color the best part of is not even sticky or feel weird like others....
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wonder... Does this have a plastic texture?
Tannya C.
Tannya C.
Que tal su textura? No es muy pegajosa?