BY DIOR

Christian Dior Dior Addict Lipstick is inspired by the cutting-edge Dior runway fashions, this hydrating and volumizing formula adorns lips with a veil of color and spectacular shine. In catwalk-inspired shades.Christian Dior Dior Addict Lipstick is a hydrating lipstick has the tiniest hint of color and saturates lips with moisture and shine. see more...

Cailee M.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the color #260 Rose Déshabillé, which translates to Pink Negligee in English, or light pink dress or gown.

First and foremost, the shade is beautiful - it's pretty sheer, and it's barely there, but it has SOO much shine and the pigment is apparent enough to hold its own on my medium-pigmented lips. It's a light semi translucent, semi glossy cool chiffon pink (not milky in color at all), and has some apparent, yet very refined, micro-shimmer to give the lips a healthy (but not at all glittery or over the top) shine. My lips always appear smooth and plump when I wear this alone. And the formula, while not QUITE as moisturizing and buttery as, say, the Clinique Buttershine Lipsticks, is just rightly so, but not too buttery, so that application doesn't get too messy. With the Dior Addict High Impact, it's a buttery smooth formula, but it's not so soft of a formula that it melts right onto your lips, like the Clinique does, so you won't run through your tube of the Dior nearly as quickly as you would a Clinique Buttershine. This doesn't feel as heavy on the lips as the Buttershines, either. It feels pretty weightless to me. I do, however, find this just slightly drying as wear time increases in increments (after a few hours, it starts to lose its richness in moisture, and by that time I need to reapply lip balm anyway), and although it's somewhat long-lasting (I can get about 3 hours, with light snacks and light drinking before this has faded completely), I just find that for the price, I can just wear my less expensive MAC Lustre l/s in Politely Pink with a dab of clear gloss (I add the gloss, as the MAC Lustre formula tends to accentuate any texture or chap on my lips), get the same effect as I get with Dior Rose Déshabillé, be ok with a tad bit less wear time with the MAC, and call it a day.
I received Rose Deshabille as a complementary 'gratis' item when I was working at a high end makeup retailer, so never would have paid full price for this shade anyway, despite the smooth, perfected look it gives my lips. I wear this when the Chicago winter weather has wreaked absolute havoc on my skin, and my lips are windburnt and flaky. When I put this on by itself, my lips look PERFECT, no matter how dry or parched my lips are. The MAC needs a gloss for that to happen, for sure lol. I don't need to apply this over balm when my lips are in good condition already, but if otherwise, I sometimes apply balm prior to applying this. But I'm not missing out on moisture if I forgo the lip balm while wearing this those first couple hours. Like mentioned previously, after those 2 hours or so, when this lipstick loses a bit of its richness and starts to wear a bit thin, it's what yields to a somewhat drying feeling (not gritty at all though!), so I find at that point the necessity to apply lip balm.

I believe this color is discontinued. I mean, I DO like this, but there are so many other options, and I really don't find the formula of Dior High Impact to be worth the price. Then again, I'm an experimenter with color and artistry, so I don't really dabble into luxury makeup all that often anyway. It's just not my aesthetic. I'm more of an indie brand girl. :) With that, and taking into account that I got this for free, I can definitely see its appeal, and I enjoy this lipstick for my minimal-makeup days or days when I want to pair a nice pink with a hazy, natural wash of a brown smokey eye, so I'll be happy to give it a 4 star rating. :)
Loujain M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Other more...
Love love love! Light weight for every day use, yet long lasting, and has a natural feel! Cannot rave enough about this! And of course the iconic dior packaging looks and feels so nice to use and carry around!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Like this luostuck formula seems to really give good color pay off and does not dry out the lips. Plus I do not have to worry about it bleeding outside my lip lines.
Jeanne L.
My daily lip color!! This is amazing I've repurchased this multiple times. It gives the lips a gentle wash of color that is low maintenance and easily layered. I also love it that Dior has introduced this in so many shades now. My preference is for the pink tint, but I've seen the coral one work amazingly for cooler skin tones. Well worth every cent! Quick tip - buy these in duty free and stock up!
Rain K.
It really is lightweight! It really doesn't feel heavy on the lips, and it goes onto the lips very smoothly. It also is moisturizing, so it doesn't dry out lips. The color pigmentation is great, so with 1-2 application of it, colors fully show up on the lips. It lasts ~3-4 hours. It stains slightly, so even after it fades, it doesn't wash away your lip color completely.
Courtney S.
Wilsonville
Of all the lipsticks that claim to be weightless, I consider this to be one of very few that actually are indeed weightless. Perfect for days you don't want to be able to feel your lipstick. I have many liquid lipsticks, which I love, but try can sometimes be heavy. So this is a nice break from out.
Danielle B.
Mapleton, MN
My go to lipstick. Soft color but shimmer and shine, non drying and very comfortable. They change out colors annually so if you love a color... stock up! You Can apply on the go, and don't need mirror for application. My FAVORITE brand for lipstick.
Laura E.
This lipstick gives a smooth, silky finish that lasts quite a while and feels very hydrating on the lips. I bought this lipstick from Amazon on Prime. I found that this lipstick  lasted longer than I expected. Packaging was very appealing and it's a must have for me!
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
This has a semi-glossy finish with strong color payoff. The texture of this lipstick is similar to YSL Rouge Volupte. Minimal scent and lightweight and not at all waxy or sticky. This lasts about 2.5 hours on me, which is why it's not my HG lipstick.
Jocelyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
Christian Dior is by far one of the best lipsticks I have used. It glides on very easily. Just don't forget to line your lips for the best results. The first time I purchased a Dior lipstick was last year from Nordstrom. Once i applied it onto my lips I knew that it wouldn't be the last time I would purchase it.