BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Nail Lacquer-No. NL T23 Are We There Yet? provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula. Formulated with an exclusive award winning formula. see more...

Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
janne c.
As the name of this cosmetic says this product just make you addicted to it once you put it on you like the way it is and ya feel like you wanna wear this every day
Willow G.
This is a nice product. Keeps you smelling smooth during winter months. It meets my expectations, it's kinda expensive not to expensive, I would totally recommend this product to others. It definitely does what it's supposed to do. It also smells great!! Fancy brand
Patty L.
No puede faltar una locion de dior es lo mejor en aromas de perfumes es mi marca favorita. En todo
Los olores son tan ricos que no querras dejar de comprar uno tras otro
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I used to own two Dior Addict lip glosses and I suspect they’ve changed their formula because this one, while it looks similar, seems slightly different.

Gone is the offensive plastic smell - this smells slightly of floral which is pleasant but mostly unnoticeable. It’s also non-sticky - my hair has caught it a few times but it certainly lacks the honey-like goop of a MAC Dazzleglass.

In terms of the colour, #13 Etoilee is gorgeous. In the tube it’s a pale yellow with flashes of pink, violet and pale green. On the lips, it’s a really beautiful shimmering nude.

If you like the barely-there lip look but still with a bit of something-something, this is probably right up your alley.
dwanika l.
Montgomery, NY
His is for the new "gel core" revamp. It's probably one of favorite lipstick formulas of all time and that says a lot. Absolutely incredible! It's extremely light-feeling and moisturizing without being slick. It feels like a lip balm, but never slimy, oily or thick. It looks very smooth and youthful and lasting power is very good for me. It does last through eating and drinking for me and nothing usually does. Some lipsticks in essence last, but what's left is dry or patchy spots. This might fade, but retains it's ultra-moisturizing film and an even flush. I can apply even the most intense shades (Black Tie) without a mirror. Instead of an opaque waxy substance or a slick, heavy cream, it's like a light, solid long-wearing gel with even, buildable pigment. I have Black Tie, which is an incredible dark plummy/reddy/fuschia that can be sheer or intense. No fragrance either! I also have True, a neutral corally pink and City Lights, a brownish mauve with sparkles. All look great with my pale yellow tones. My one complaint is a lack of MLBB brownish tone. City Lights is too sparkly and light. Love, love these!! If you were tempted by the Dior Baume, give these a try instead. They don't have the strong fragrance, are more moisturizing and last longer.
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This scent is so airy! It is not to compelling while wearing! It last all day! With only one application I never feel worried! One of my favorite scents! I definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Lily C.
Portland, OR
Anything by Dior continuously slays my life. This stuff is amazing, and Dior is just so classy and all of their beauty products kill it. This and their lipstick are my favorite beauty products of theirs. Highly recommend.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
This is amazing fragrance. It is a smell that is sexy.. Not too loudy or over bearing.. But just the right day time or evening fragrance that is just beautiful..
Gabriella M.
This is a good product, I am very interested in winning it, because I like this kind of thing. I would love the product because it is something that goes with my vanity