Christian Dior - Addict Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Kamolrat N.

BY DIOR

The Dior Addict woman is youthful, free spirited, and throwing caution to the wind in the French resort destination of Saint-Tropez. From the beach to the cafe, she flirts and dances her way through life with an irreverent joie de vivre. Unexpected and boldly independent, she is vivacious and alluring. A vibrant oriental, Dior Addict Eau de Parfum indulges the senses with sumptuous silk tree flower, voluptuous night queen flower, and luscious bourbon vanilla combined with sandalwood and tonka bean to evoke a feeling of passion in the daringly sexy woman who wears it. Notes: Silk Tree Flower, Mandarin Leaf, Orange Blossom, Queen of the Night Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Bourbon Vanilla Absolute, Mysore Sandalwood, Tonka Bean. Style: Independent. Vivacious. Alluring. see more...

Kamolrat N.
This scent was the first designer perfume I have ever used. When I was in high school someone gave me a small dabber as a gift. I loved it then, even though it seemed to be a scent for a more mature woman. Now I’m in my 30s and have a large collection of perfumes, I own a 3.4 oz bottle of this scent and I still love it. However, the scent is quite strong and I can imagine it may give some people a headache. Because of this reason it is not my go to scent (even though I love it so much...).

In general, I love perfumes not only because of its scent. I am also fascinated by the design of the bottle. This Dior Addict perfume has such a classy design. It’s simple, yet luxurious. It’s made of a thick glass. Holding this pretty 3.4 oz bottle on my hands just make me happy. I would definitely recommend this perfume to those who LOVE collecting perfumes.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Love the falcon very beautiful design! The scent is sweet and good. Long lasting and does not stain on my clothes. The only problem I had was after washing my clothes it still have the small amount of smell in the fabric! Use a fabric softener but did not wash off. I think it is too strong to put on fabric.
Kik: C.
Quevedo-Ecuador
This is absolute addict I absolutely recommended I don't have more perfum and hope some day I buy it xoxo