Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
A summer fragrance added to the Addict 2 range Reflects freedom, jolliness & temperament of young women Gives a moment of freshness & happiness Scent opens with sparkling notes of lemon juices & pink grapefruit Followed with romantic & feminine notes of rose petals, raspberry & red fruit Dry down to woody cedar accords & sensuous white musk, Product Line: Addict 2, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz
Grace C.
Grace C.
Ketchikan
June 21, 2017, 4:31 a.m.
Review for: Eau
This product is everything it says it is. I think it smells fantastic and would recommend for those who tend to have a sweeter style to them, I personally wouldn't wear this scent everyday but you totally could it isn't my favorite smell but I do love this product
Yoely S.
Yoely S.
105 21st ave sw Ruskin fl
June 22, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Eau
you could get this product at your mall in stores such as Macy's , JCpenny, sephora ect love the freguence in this product, you could compare this to different famous brands such as ysl, Gucci ect. This is my 4th time using this product and I love you it!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
June 20, 2017, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Eau
This scent is a classic, one of my all time favorite scents. The bottle is nice an pink with a rectangular form, with nice packaging.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
White
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love be this scent it makes me feel beautiful and precious not a very strong scent just kind of danty and sweet which I live ;)
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
June 19, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Eau
It smell well and I got as a gift but love it and affordable  and I love the pink glass and it's a good brand and love using it
Aline F.
Aline F.
Minden , Nv
June 23, 2017, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Eau
Maravilhoso podem me enviar que vou adorar testar e comentar pra vocês  por favor envia-me para testar kkkkk
nicole n.
nicole n.
Mtô estou querendo pensa numa coisa boa te deixa mais mulher mais envolvente . Super apaixonada  muito show
Samajj W.
Samajj W.
Philadelphia
June 19, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Eau
This fragrance is a delightful smell , don't use too much though because it can be a little strong, I found this in Macys
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Odessa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray its one of my favorites it lasts all day I don't have to keep reapplying through out the day
lily a.
lily a.
June 22, 2017, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: Eau
I recommend I recommend I recommend I recommend I recommend I recommend I recommend I recommend I recommend