Christian Dior Abricot Creme - Fortifying Cream For Nail - 10g/0.3oz uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Product Line: Christian Dior - Body CareProduct Size: 10g/0.3oz see more...

💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally loving it! It smells amazing and make my look to glow! The texture is light and my skin feels fresh and vivid. I have almost finished it. It's time to get another one :)
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for my nails after I had acrylic nails and totally got murdered for it. It helps it to heal well so I will recommend this for anyone whose nails got murdered too for having acrylic nails.
Jessica A.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it so much smells great leaves face so soft beautiful like baby bottom helps keep face natural oils
Marleny H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You have a nice peach smell but not very intense and annoying. As I've said before, its texture is rather than creamy, is up to thick.
The white box contains about 10 g of products, says other opinion, it may seem that it contains very little, but I assure you that it will last a long time.
Recommended for use at night, after having washed your hands, just when it is going to go to sleep. With a pinch is sufficiently opaque for several fingers. We must apply a layer on every area of the nail, including the cuticles and giving a massage insisting for about 20 seconds with each finger. This is good to ensure good penetration of the product on the skin.

Being one fluid so little product, it seems that it is poorly absorbed, but the next morning there is no trace.
I recommend start using what remains attached in the box metal coverage, since all the "excess" for various applications, so you give account of the performance of the product.
Ash J.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m embarrassed to even try to figure out how much I’ve spent on cuticle oils, balms, salves, lotions only to give up and throw them in a drawer. I wash my hands dozens of times a day, my cuticles are a mess and get even worse if I’m stressed because I pick.

This product changes everything. Yes it’s orange. Yes it smells. Yes it’s sticky. But you know what? It works SO WELL that I can’t even imagine having to use another product. This is forever my holy grail for mid day and night time applications. My cuticles have never felt better!
Princess S.
Hull
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my lip and face but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!
Jocileide b.
joão pessoa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sempre compro, pode comprar sem medo, baratinho, não é fácil de encontrar, hidrata até a alma, maravilhoso, embalagem linda