BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Higher Energy by Dior is a woody aromatic scent that refreshes and uplifts you immediately. It s a light scent with character. It has refinement and originality. A great compliment getter. Suitable for Spring and Summer wear. Size: 3.4 OZ see more...

Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Emily M.
North Vancouver
I think the packaging is beautifully classy, I am a first time user of this fragrance but I enjoy it
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
ERENILDES S.
Os melhores perfumes que já usei em mi há vida são da marca Cristian Dior, fragrâncias perfeitas e duradouras, suave maravilhoso.
ANITA S.
Dior perfume, has the long duration, taste woody and soft smells.
Guarantee of good smell all day
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
This is such a light & refreshing perfume smell! A bit pricey, but most definitely worth it!
Linda C.
Boulder City, NV
So fresh and light! Reminds me of a cool end of summer fragrance. I could still smell the delightful scent hours later!
Nyla C.
Plainfield, NJ
It's mostly nice but it's also too expensive for me so I buy every once in a while whenever I have the money to
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I really do like Christian Dior perfumes, most of the time when I am wearing a perfume by Dior people will stop and ask me what fragrance I'm wearing so they mist love it too.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
This smell is absolutely mesmerizing. It's light sweet fragrance pulls you in from afar. It's long-lasting and smells so elegant you won't be able to get enough. It didn't break out my skin when I used it