BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Higher Energy by Dior is a woody aromatic scent that refreshes and uplifts you immediately. It s a light scent with character. It has refinement and originality. A great compliment getter. Suitable for Spring and Summer wear. Size: 3.4 OZ see more...

ERENILDES S.
Os melhores perfumes que já usei em mi há vida são da marca Cristian Dior, fragrâncias perfeitas e duradouras, suave maravilhoso.
ANITA S.
Dior perfume, has the long duration, taste woody and soft smells.
Guarantee of good smell all day
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
This is such a light & refreshing perfume smell! A bit pricey, but most definitely worth it!
Linda C.
Boulder City, NV
So fresh and light! Reminds me of a cool end of summer fragrance. I could still smell the delightful scent hours later!
Nyla C.
Plainfield, NJ
It's mostly nice but it's also too expensive for me so I buy every once in a while whenever I have the money to
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I really do like Christian Dior perfumes, most of the time when I am wearing a perfume by Dior people will stop and ask me what fragrance I'm wearing so they mist love it too.
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
This smell is absolutely mesmerizing. It's light sweet fragrance pulls you in from afar. It's long-lasting and smells so elegant you won't be able to get enough. It didn't break out my skin when I used it
Jennifer C.
It's a nice smell it's good for one spray and that's it the smell is very addicting.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It smells veery well, I like it a lot.
and it is easy to find.
And the best part... it is longlasting
Shauna D.
The scent stays on for some time and doesn't just fade out had a strong scent that sticks and will draw people to yoh